≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Cluster Headache



Similar posts:

Cluster headaches 3Suffering from cluster headache 1Cluster headache 16Cluster Headaches 1Help needed, for lupus, and cluster headaches.. 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Cluster Headache

Symptoms: Headache on the right side in and around the eye and temple for last 12 years.The pain peaks in 5-10 minutes.I use to get releif by taking Magphose-30+Nuxvomica 200.Now the same doesn't look to be so effective. Please advise alternative madication, if any.
  kizusubhash on 2009-08-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Spigelia 30c daily at a gap of 4 hours for 3 days and report back after 7 days.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade
If Spigelia doesn't help, try following:

If there is deep red colour in the white of the eye...try Belladona 200

If there are dots of red colour or hazy red in the white of the eye...try Eupharasia 6 and Argentum Nitricum 30 in alteration.

Read about the drug picture of these meds and co-relate your symptoms (physical:head to foot and mind symptoms) with the drug picture...then select the single remedy out of the above...if you so desire.

Spigelia has some history of heart ailments. Can have pain in left side..arm, jaw etc along with headaches.

Pankaj Varma
PANKAJ VARMA last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.