is it ibs or gastric disorder?pls help5 replies 33 views
hii all, am suffering from problem of indigestion such tht am not able to digest any thing properly.....stool frequency is 1 and some times 2.....and when ever i eat heavy stuff like cheese,non veg or fried..fas food ....thn it can be more than 2 in a day...am getting semi solid stool ... and some times watery (when i take heavy stuff like non veg and all) ...but for the time being if i take isabgol with water am alryt...just goin for stool once a day and getting normal stool (hard)....please help me hv tried almost everything ..endoscopy,colonoscopy,liber biopsy..but still hopeless from last two years.
one more thing i have done all the blood tests and all tests but everything is normsl ,dsometimes dr. says its the problem of IBS ......
tajinder21 on 2009-08-24
1.What is the main reason you need treatment?---- Am not able to digest my meal properly,even the basic ,without spices ,no non veg ,fast food.my digestive system /liver not working properly.
2.Describe your complaints giving the following details:
a. What does it feel like?
b. When does it happen?:- it happens oftenly....when ever i go for heavy stuff ...like cheese,non veg ,fried ,spicy and all.
c. What sort of things make it worse?cheese,non veg ,fried ,spicy and all.
d. What sort of things make it better?isabgol,when i take isabgol with water daily then m alryt.
e. What else was happening when it first appeared?..in starting it started as i was not able to digest the milk ...and non veg stuff,.
f. Describe the quality of the pain, being as creative as you can. How would someone else imagine the pain happening to them?...no pain ....
g. What does it look like? semi solid stool ,or some times watery motion.
h. Do any other symptoms occur immediately before, during or after? ....i feel like pressure 3-4 times a day ..
3. What illnesses have you had in the past?
4. What illnessess run in the family?...no illness in family.
5. What do people die from in the family?
6. What medication are you on?
right now am on homeopathic medicine by my local homeopathic practisioner...which in starting worked but not now..
its 1.NV20..2.NO 25 TDS.
7. What foods do you crave, whether you allow yourself to eat them or not? List from the strongest craving to the weakest.
i avoid eating fried and fast food...but i crave for it.
8. What foods do you have an aversion to? (hatred or repulsion for)
9. What is your level of thirst, and what do you prefer to drink?
thirst level is ok...i use to drink 2-3 litre water in whole day.
10. What foods aggravate you? (including allergies)...non veg,milk products,fast food,and spicy .
11. Do you suffer from any digestive complaints? What is your bowel habit like?
12. What is your level of energy like? Rate it from 1-10 (10 being excellent). How does your energy fluctuate throughout the day (and night)?3
13. What is your level of sexual energy like?
very weak ,suffering from premature ejaculation.
14. How is your sleep? What position do you prefer to sleep in? Is there any position you cannot sleep in? Any unusual behaviour during sleep?
no unusual behaviour while sleeping and can sleep in any position .
15. Have you had any reoccurring dreams or images/ pictures/ themes that repeat themselves in your dreams? Please describe.
16. Describe your menses (periods). Describe any PMS. Have you been through menopause? Any gynecological problems?
17. How does the weather affect you? Are you sensitive to the temperature in any way?
no but in hot climate i sweat a lot.
18. Is there anything else in the environment you are sensitive to, perhaps more so than the people around you?
19. What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you? Describe in detail.
this problem is the worst thing happened to me.
20. What part of your life do you have the most difficulty coping with? Why is that?
21. What was your childhood like? Describe your parents and your relationship with them. Describe your relationship with your siblings and other extended family members. Did anything in your childhood have a profound effect on you?
gud relationship with everyone so far.
22. Describe the romantic relationship you are currently in. What causes the most problems between you?
mis understanding and ego problem causes problems.
23. What is your occupation? What differentiates you from the other people in your place of employment? What difficulties do you have at work?
occupation is am student.and my heightdifferentiate me from other peoples
24. What is your self-confidence like? When is your confidence at its worst?
am very confident but whn i gofor semi soid stol, i feel weakness in my body which lets to negative confidnce
25. What fears do you have? Do you have any phobias? What things in life do you have trouble facing?
fear only i have tht whether this problem me sorted out or not.
26. What parts of yourself or your life would you change if it were at all possible?
27. What do you do to relax?
i use to sleep .
28. What is something that you have told nobody else, or at least very few people? Why is that? that am suffering from problem of premature ejaculation.
tajinder21 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.