≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Liver Cirrhosis and Ascitic Fluid accumulation

My father (age 76 yrs) is suffering from liver cirrhosis. He is also a diabetic since 1989, undergone CABG in 2002 and Angioplasty in 2005. Also is on inhalation therapy for interstitial lung disease.

We could manage his liver cirrhosis for earlystages. But noe of late, he has following symptoms

1. Nausea/Dry vomiting
2. Lack of appetite
3. Elevated liver enzyme levels (Bilirubin 2.3; GGTP~500); low RBC and Hb
4. Enlarged abdomen and constipation where he is not able to clear bowl despite taking Lactulose (10 mL twice)
5. Low BP upright due to Diuretics, taking to control feet odema; also loose conciousness while defecating due to low BP (uprigt position)
6. The mucosal lining of the tounge is also eorded and he does not have taste buds functioning well
7. He had previous tuberculosis history (1999) and currently on preventive medicine (ethambutol and levofloxacin) for last 4 months

Can HOMEOPATHY help me to IMPROVE QULAITY of LIFE of my father. Hope you will think beyond money and suggest me what I can do best. I can transfer money by e-banking, if this comes between improved quality of life of my father and your experties.

  vaibhav_s on 2009-08-31
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hope you will think beyond money and suggest me what I can do best.
As per the rules of forum the member, who asks for money from other members for whatever he has done at the forum, loses his membership.

Please copy the Questionnaire from the following thread
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.