cereus serpentaria for anal fissure ?Hi,
I have been having chronic anal fissure for last 5 years. I have been on 3 to 4 different homeopathic medicines and have tried to avoid surgery for last 5 years.
I started taking nitric acid and also tried paeonia both 30c potency for sometime 3 years back but that did not treat my condition. Then I met another homeopathic doctor who believed that instead of looking at the wound symptoms, he chose to look into my other symptoms such as mind , psychological as he suggested that since my condition is chronic, just merely treating the symptoms might not work.
For last 9 months, I have been taking cereus serpentaria 30c. It seems to have helped and I see that I have relief sometimes for about a week or more without aggravation. As per my homeopathic doctor, I mix 3 to 4 pellets into a small bottle of alcohol or distilled water and take 2 to 3 drops whenever pain comes back.
But I have seen that improvement with the medicine has been slow. I can see that there had been good improvement when I started taking it and now I see that my situation is almost the same. It does not get worse and the condition is manageable.
1. I get irritated very soon and although that does not affect my day-to-day life but its just that I get irritated sooner.
2. With every bowel movement, it triggers spasm and on better days spasm would last 1 hr or so and I would be ok for the rest of the day.
3. On bad days, spasm would last for almost the whole day when it is quite uncomfortable.
4. During bowel movement, it does not bleed and it is usually not so painful during bowel movement. After bowel movement, pressure builds up and it seems like it becomes so tight down there that it seems like the wound gets stretched.
5. I m sensitive to spicy food and get muscle spasms the next day after bowel movement.
When I look up cereus serpentaria, its primary focus is towards irritability and does not say anything about fissures in general.
But I can't say that medicine has not helped. It has helped but I have been on this medicine for last 9 months and not sure if it should have done better after being on it for so long.
Can someone please help me and suggest me that I m taking the right medicine ?
Also, has anyone tried botox injections or surgery and has that permanently cured fissure ?
iceman_et_al on 2009-09-06
homeopatient001 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.