Acute TonsilsDear All,
My son is about 6 year old. he has this old problem of tonsils, doctors from his age of 3 are advising to get the tonsils removed, but i am not getting them removed. few of the friends told me to get him homeopathy for cure.
his symptoms are
1. usually get high fever till 104.
2. could not tolerate even 100 ml of beverages.
3. if he takes any cold water get swollen tonsils.
4. has suffered condition of tonsils where the tonsils are covered with the layer of pus, the doctor called is acute some thing.
5. recently he gets chills when his tonsils appears.
6. current phase is with vomit and loose motions.
7. is lathargic.
8. HIS blood test of CRP is 48 mg/l .
9. always have fear of taking syrups and usually vomits on intake of medicine, where as like to take homeopathy.
if some one of you could help me out i will be thankfull to you.
baduzai on 2009-09-07
♥ akshaymohl last decade
1. but last day he got running nose with tears in eyes along with the running nose.
2. he is also having cough with the sound of :ghah:
3. skin tone is reddish.
4. his sound has a bit of heavy as speaking with mouth full, which normally was not there.
5. vomitting is gone, and loose motions are reduce to approximately one in day.
6. he is feeling week.
kindly tell me that what should i do now.
baduzai last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.