Bleeding PilesI am 30yrs old and have been suffering form bleeding pilesfrom last 12 yrs. Although it started off with bleeding occasionally, but from last 3 yrs it has almost become a regular affair.I have tried ayurved, Allopathy and now i have to homeopathy. I bleed profusely during passing stool and after that without any pain.I had used hamamelis. It helped in reducing bleeding earlier but now it doesn't seem to help. Can anubody please help
punkpro on 2009-09-20
2. Write an essay on yourself, your personality, nature, likes and dislikes, thermal preferences, cravings and aversions, fears and dreams, your ambition in life, your inner-most desires, your place in society etc.
3. What is your profession? Do you enjoy yourself at work? Is it a profession you have willingly chosen? If not, what would it be as per your choice?
4. What would you like to change in your personality, if at all?
5. Please pick out the adjectives which best describe your personality;
Nervous, Anxious, Shy, Worrying, Paranoid, Proud, Asocial, Guilty, Depressed, Hypochondriac, Untidy, Weepy, Emotional, Impractical, Confused, Suspicious, Jealous, Timid, Aggressive, Headstrong, Forgetful, Follower, Insecure, Immature, Impulsive, Rigid, Restless, Feminine.
6. Did you have any bereavement in life? If yes, how has it affected you?
7. Do you often suffer from depression? If so, do you prefer company or solitude during those times?
8. Do you get angry often? If not, do you feel the anger inside at least? What are the things / issues on which you get angry the most?
9. Do you have any issues regarding your parenting by your guardians? How were their nature / behavior towards you during your childhood and adolescents? How has it affected your personality and thoughts?
10. Would you say your sex drive is high, low or average? Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires?
♡ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.