Chronic ear pain (4 Years) and congestion - quit jobI am in US now. Eversince I had my lower right wisdom tooth extracted in 20005, I have been having chronic ear pain and fullness in Right ear region only. This seems to bee blocking some air path/vocals and since 2007 Nov I seem to be losing my voice from the pressure. Also, I get stressed up easily due to this inner pressure. Also the blockage and pressure has been affecting my memory/concentration to the extent that I cannot recollect what I did few hours back. I feel like my brain is getting locked up.
Though I have been crying of ear pain, ENT docs have been insisting it is sinus. Had 2 sinus surgeries (2007 Dec and 2009 Jan) but they have had no effect on my situation. Also, had a myringtomy done to keep the ear open. On going to another ENT, he said this wont help and took it out. He insists on surgery.
I like your advices for non surgical cure of my symptons as I am feeling it worsen by the day.
chronic_ear_pain on 2009-09-22
GENERAL SYMPTOMS (Related to you in person)
Age: Sex: Built: Occupation:
1. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring thought?
2. Write down all your marked mental symptoms taking the guidelines as suggested below:
- Deliriums, Hallucinations, Fancies or Illusions.
- Dominant emotions in your temperament ( depressed, angry, shame, jealous, absent mindedness, fickle mindedness, hurry, agreeable, arguing, moody, suspicion, others.. etc )
- Your fears and recurring dreams.
- Loss in memory if at all (names, words, streets etc.)
- Propensities ( tendency to do/think about a certain act)
3. Your response to changes in environment
- Feel worse in the morning / afternoon / evening / night.
- Feel worse in cold or hot weather / climates.
- Feel worse in stormy or calm weather.
- Feel worse in dry or damp weather.
- Feel worse in motion / touch / jar / any particular position.
- Feel worse in bright light / loud sound / sharp smell etc.
4. What are your cravings and aversions in food?
5. Describe your menstrual affections ( if any )
- symptoms before / during / after
- early / late
- scanty / excessive
6. Write down the diseases running in your family.
7. Write down if you notice any abnormality with your sleep, hunger, thirst and bowel movements.
8. What are the various diseases which you have suffered from in your life and do you think your present illness is having a relation to the disease or after effects of the drugs taken during the time.
Case Taking Sheet Part - 2
PARTICULAR SYMPTOMS (Related to the parts affected in your body)
9. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring pain in the affected parts?
10. Describe your physical sufferings in the specific locations.
11. How does the suffering / pain get aggravated or ameliorated with the changing environment as suggested below:
- Time ( morning, afternoon, evening, night)
- Hot, cold, dry and wet environments.
- Touch, pressure, motion, jar, position, rubbing etc.
12. Do you think there is a specific pattern of occurance of the suffering with regard to time, period or any internal biological changes in the body?
♥ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.