≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

jelly like subtances in urine or semen

dear doctor

i am 31 yers old and getting married after two month i am very depresed becasue i masterbate since child hood now i feel very weaknees, my hands are jerking, i feel pain in my back and legs, dark circules on my eyes. does it effect my life after marrige please help me and suggest a remedy for me. i am pray for your health ^ for your faimly.

god bless you.
  osama0809 on 2009-09-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
staphysagaria 200 for 5 days report pl go to profile for email id
akshaymohl last decade
Don not worry. Nothing wrong in you. If you feel like to take medication, use KALI PHOS 3X or 6X thrice daily. The last dose at bed time.
aconite last decade
Dear Sir

I am confused between these two medicine. whihmedicine i can take 1. staphysagaria 200 OR use KALI PHOS 3X or 6X.

If i use Kali Phos please tell me how to take it in which quantity.

osama0809 last decade
some body insist me to use acid phos 30x. please advice.

If yes please tell me a dose. what quantity of drops i use.
osama0809 last decade
pl ask him to guide you
akshaymohl last decade
Dear Doctor

sorry for late reply because i am out of country. now i am here and I want to tell you that i am using medicine as advised buy you, but i feel nothing good. i will stop masterbating after stop 15 days jelly like soft thing comes out after or before urine is is very soft white things like crystal or just look like rice shape.

my wedding cemeony will be on tommorow iam worried what i should do. can i have sexual intercourse with my wife at this stage or not. please tell me or suggest good remedy for me or i use same medicine. for what time or what dose.

wait for your quick response because it is for my life.

god bless you.

Osama bin islam
osama0809 last decade
replied on other thread j k mohla
akshaymohl last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.