kidney stone in both sidesFemale,35,5'5',72kg,veg. non smoker,non alcoholic,fair,curly dense hair, likes to be in cold place, likes travel very much, insomnia but try to sleep all the day,remains in tension,lethargic,having acid reflux, flatulene after eating both noon & night,hard stool once a day,fatty from belly[lower abdomen],having one son & a daughter,fear from loneliness, fever repeats after few days,body pain,stone with 4-5 mm in both kidneys since 7-8 years which seldomly gives sharp pain,menstrual disorder long lasting[5-7 days],pimples wiyhout pus on fore head after mensus cycle,less interested in sex,eatching in upper jaws,lot of black moles on the various part of body including face,sneezing after first entrance into sunlight,likes to eat sweets very much,dislikes garlic very much, cracks in both heel
chandresh pareek on 2009-09-24
chandresh pareek last decade
These stones don't give pain always but rarely a sharp pain. Dr. advised for litho. if size becomes more.
3 yrs back took Berb.Vul.-Q and hydrangia-Q.Stones size are stable since 5 years.
chandresh pareek last decade
1. Describe your main sufferings and other related or unrelated sufferings with exact sensations, locations, modalities and probable causes.
2. Write an essay on yourself, your personality, nature, likes and dislikes, thermal preferences, cravings and aversions, fears and dreams, your ambition in life, your inner-most desires, your place in society etc.
3. What is your profession? Do you enjoy yourself at work? Is it a profession you have willingly chosen? If not, what would it be as per your choice?
4. What would you like to change in your personality, if at all?
5. Please pick out the adjectives which best describe your personality;
Nervous, Anxious, Shy, Worrying, Paranoid, Proud, Asocial, Guilty, Depressed, Hypochondriac, Untidy, Weepy, Emotional, Impractical, Confused, Suspicious, Jealous, Timid, Aggressive, Headstrong, Forgetful, Follower, Insecure, Immature, Impulsive, Rigid, Restless, Feminine.
6. Did you have any bereavement in life? If yes, how has it affected you?
7. Do you often suffer from depression? If so, do you prefer company or solitude during those times?
8. Do you get angry often? If not, do you feel the anger inside at least? What are the things / issues on which you get angry the most?
9. Do you have any issues regarding your parenting by your guardians? How were their nature / behavior towards you during your childhood and adolescents? How has it affected your personality and thoughts?
10. Would you say your sex drive is high, low or average? Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires?
Niel Madhavan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.