Warts - Aggressive clusterHello,
I have an aggressive cluster of Common Viral Warts. I have so far tried:
- American Terrasil Max cream
- Normal-prescribed Salicylic Acid
- Thuja 30c for about 2 weeks
- Special mix of Dulcamara 6c/Kali mur 6c/Thuja 6c pills for 2 weeks so far.
- Thuja tincture for 2 weeks so far in conjunction with above.
So far nothing is working with the exception of the Salicylic acid which will slowly burn away in a very unsightly way if I keep up with it.
The warts are:
- On the back of my left hand around the knuckle of my little finger.
- Currently around 13 in number with small beginnings of further ones nearby.
- Smooth with a hard surface.
- Painless and not weeping or irriatable.
- Diagnosed by GP as 'Common Viral Warts'.
- 30 years old
- White male
- Generally fit and healthy
- Slightly overweight
- A very busy person with a lot of responsibilities and subsequent stress levels.
- On ongoing medication for mild stomach irritation (esomeprazole)
- A moderate drinker
Please advise of genuine successful remedies experienced, whether homeopathic or otherwise, as I am becoming desperate! I have scoured most of the American remedies, and any helpful tips on these (e.g. Chris Gibson's remedy) will be gratefully received.
nugget on 2009-09-29
♡ akshaymohl last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.