Serious tiny Itching to my child..Dear Doctors,
My daughter age 2 & a half years old suffering itching for 20 to 25 days.
The tiny itching are very small like prickle & it starts from left fingers (Note: my kids uses its left hand to catch & eat most of the time), between fingers, palms, but later on it raises to whole body specially chest, breast, belly, buttock, armpits, Neck, few inside thigh.
This itching is really serious & my kids has a severe tendency to itch it specially in the afternoon, evening & night. Now my kids itch her body most of the times. The more the itch, the more she itches. It seems that it is spreading throughout its body..
1) However my baby is always playful but arrogant, angry & cry; whatever it wants we must have to give her.
2)Whenever it received its desired things she becomes happy; but sometimes throw away.
3)My kid is medium by health, white skin, cute, intelligent enough, wants to watch cartoon on TV most of the time.
4) My baby sweats always whenever it plays & feels hot.
5) Most of the time her complete head sweats at sleep when hot weather she feels.
6) She needs father & mother too. And she also wants to play with other friends. She can play with friends all day long..
7) My kid do not eat much like rice, dal, vegetables from our hand. She want to take foods - like rice, dal, veg. etc. by her own hand whenever she wants not daily basis that we generally eat three times a day. However my kid eat suzi with cow milk regularly 5/6 feeders/times..
I cannot identify the remedy. Is it cammomilla, pulsitilla, staphisagria, graphaitis or others...!
As I am really worried about its itching problem.
Pls pls help if you need other info.
mati on 2009-10-02
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.