≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about IBS

81 year , my dad has Chronic constipation and stomach pains/ possible IBS5ibs8gastric mucosal prolapse - gerd and ibs3Tuberculinum and IBS7Unable to pass stool completely. Feel lethargic an have headache. IBS28ibs1Chronic IBS1ibs13i have pain under my right ribs5ibs3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

IBS in a 90 year old woman

I received some guidance on this forum a month or two ago regarding my husband's 90 year old grandmother and her debilitating IBS. As per the homeopath's recommendation, she took Nat Phos 6x for one month. She sent me feedback on her condition, which I've posted below. Might anyone have any thoughts on how we might proceed next? Thank you very much!

Thank you!
  beepsandclicks on 2009-10-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please ask her to take Carbo Veg 30c thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours. Please note that it is not to be taken daily, only one day. Please report after 15 days.
kadwa last decade

Good news! She reports the discomfort and pain much decreased since taking the carbo veg. It is not entirely gone but she has a marked improvement! Thank you for your expert advice.

Do you recommend she repeat the dosage again in the future? And do you think it is possible to make a full recovery? Either way, she is very thankful to be feeling this much better!

beepsandclicks last decade
She may repeat the remedy in future only when her symptoms worsen on sustained basis. Please avoid repeating unnecessarily. It may be repeated in the same potency. It should be repeated in 200c potency if 30c fails to work in future. Only one dose of 200c should be taken when required(instead of 3 as for 30c).
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.