≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

enlarging the male breast

sir,I am a male of 35 years of age.I am biologocally male.but intrested to have some female body.specially the enlarged breast.now a days i am using BT-36 CAPSUL and urbashi oil for massage.I have got slight change in my breast.I want more.please advice me some homeopathy medcine to achive it.thank you
  basanta on 2009-11-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Your desire is wrong.i do not think capsules will do any good.
Please do not mind.
sajjadakram635 last decade
I know I am wrong.But it is possible If estrogen hormone develops in my body then it will possible.what is the medicine to increase the estrogen hormones.
basanta last decade
There is no such medicine in Homeopathy.However,it is said that cimicifuga does. I am not sure.
sajjadakram635 last decade
dear patient
you do not need any medicine. You must see Psychiatric. However, Homoeopathy deal such cases with HYOSCYAMUS.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.