Severe Pimples (Face)Hi All,
I am Lalit and I am looking for a solution of a severe acne problem on my face.
I went to a homeopath for this and he suggested 'Silicea 30' (4 drops X 3 times a day at a gap of 6 hours)
I am taking this dose for about 3 weeks now.
Still I am not seeing any significant improvement.
The condition is like that, there is atleast one pimple on my face always. Its something like, one pimple settles down and the other one pops-up.
Also, the pimples eventually get burst with a pale yellow liquid (pus) and then little amount of blood.
I never make it burst, its just like, it happens on its own 3 to 4 days after the pimple having come up.
I have given up eating all kind of dry fruits, green chilly, oily foods, tea, coffee, all kind of chocolates, peanuts, since years now.
Also, I have dropped down eating sweets too (since, I was suspecting that these pimples are due to sweets)
I am a very strict on exercise on daily basis and go for jogging for not less than 10KM everyday.
So, no stomach/ digestion problem at all.
I take different kind of juices daily, like 'Indian gooseberry' juice called 'Amla' in India, orange juice and a regular for coconut water after exercise.
Drink plenty of water, like 5 litres everyday.
I have visited some skin sergeons too and they said the acne marks and acne can go only after, either lazer technique or the derma-roller technique.
I don't want to go for any of this since this is either very expensive or very painfull.
I also want to tell that I am also taking 'Pix Liquida 30' (4 drops X 3 times a day at a gap of 6 hours, though a deferred time from the Silicea30 dose by an hour atleast) for my hair fall problem and I a seeing nice improvement in reduction of my hairfall.
I am very seriously looking for your quality opinion on my problem, so please reply the best you can, as I am going to get married very soon and don't want to carry a face with acne or acne marks existing over it.
I can also give you my email ID to you if you want, just if you want to share any attachment or any discussion over chat.
lmittal1 on 2009-11-16
In the meanwhile start taking
30 ml aloe vera juice + 30 ml amla juice with equal amount of hot water in the morning on empty stomach and at bed time. Also start doing the breathing exercises regularly.
Please read my posts on the breathing exercises called as Anulom Vilom Pranayam and Kapalbhati Pranayam by following the links given below. Please practise these pranayams regularly for half an hour preferably in a garden early in the morning.
Come here after 15 days with full details.
A homeo remedy is suggested on the basis of totality of symptoms and it works as a stimulation to vital force. Cure is effected if the remedy is able to stimulate vital force.
If you are ready to provide all your details a remedy that covers all your symptoms may be worked out for you. For doing that you should copy both the questionnaires from the following thread and paste all questions here duly answered. Please note that the effectiveness of remedy selection depends on the quality of details you provide. Please note that mental symptoms are very significant for arriving at a remedy. Please don't think that they are not relevant as your problems are physical.
By the way, what is Pix Liquida 30?
♡ kadwa last decade
I know the thoughts that we deliver at a certain point of time, are mostly influenced by the situations prevailing at that time. But, still I have tried my best to answer these as freely as I could.
1. Describe your main sufferings and other related or unrelated sufferings in your own words with exact sensations, locations, modalities and probable causes.
I am very much worried about my sunken eyes. Since the time I was 13 I am having sunken eyes and they really make my facial looks look bad. I have consulted eye surgeons, homeopaths, allopaths and even people who practice yoga. But, all suggest that since my eye sight is normal, it doesnt matter much. I am 0.5 (R) and 0.75 (L) at my eyesight, but, I know thats just because of my excessive working on my computer. I have started wearing specs only while driving, working on the computer is still not a problem, and that also, only since, last 6 months.
Still this is a pain for me to have sunken eyes and not acceptable to me, as I didnt had sunken eyes since my birth. It just all started at the starting of teenage.
2. Write an essay on yourself as a person. Describe your nature, likes and dislikes, fears and dreams, your ambition in life, your inner-most desires, your place in society etc.
I am a 30 yr old working person employed in IT industry. I have completed my Masters from premier educational institutions and currently working in best of IT industries.
Nature: Most of the times, I am calm, quietly working person, who dont want to interfere with others business. I rather get the assigned work done with best of my ability and has always been the key man for my leaders. I have always looked to be on the top of knowledge (knowledge that really pays) and I am always respected, not just by friends, also by my worst competitors. Even my competitors find it very scary when it comes to a question of competing with me. But, I always try to get everyone on the win win stage. I tolerate people only to a certain level, after which I dont go back and care of them. I know I am geminine (zodiac) thats why I dont stick to one good thing by my very nature; and I have observed that kind of thing in me.
Likes and dislikes: I hate things like office politics and ignorance to work, etc. Even if someone dont have good looks but is of good nature, I find that person to be my easy friend. I hate people being over-smart and cheats.
I always look for and like people who share thoughts freely and enjoy a simple but cheerful life, even if they do some of the most complex things very casually. For example, I wont mind being a friend to a person, sitting in an expensive hotel and eating food with his fingers dipped in it; because I feel eating is more about enjoying your food rather than just filling up your stomach OR rather to stay half-stomach just to show some sophistication at the table.
Fears and Dreams: I am always worried about the health of my parents and career of my brother. I always want them to be perfectly sound in health. I always find myself alone when it comes to consulting from my parents or taking my parents along with the happiness I get in life. My father is suffering with some untraced urinary problem due to which he is not able to do even a little hard work and my wishes to do something for them, stay undone. Something like sending them on a short/ long tourist vacation is not possible.
Ambition in life: My ambition in life is to be a suitably rich person, as much as I could spend as per my needs and even save for my current and upcoming family. Though I am a service and middle class person, I cant push up much to some unbound sums of money, still I do as more than I can. Most rigidly, I want to have a high status life and highly respectful status in society.
Your inner-most desires: I always want my family to be fit in health and wealth. For myself, I always want to have an educated and beautiful life partner as well as bright and intelligent kids in life. I sometimes get dreams like raining money and mountains of jumbo sized fruits, but, still thats childish.
Your place in society: As per the relations concerned, I have been a very sought after boy in the family since my childhood as I feel I am one of the more educated and successful child in my entire combined family. So, I would always like to be the prime person in all concerns. Again, I want to have a high status life and highly respectful status in society.
3. What is your profession? Do you enjoy yourself at work? Is it a profession you have willingly chosen? If not, what would it be as per your choice?
I am working as an Engineer in an IT company.
Most of the time, I do enjoy, but, if watching television and working on computer are terms for enjoyment, then these are the things that take most of my time. No outdoors mostly, not much socializing except relatives.
Yes, I have willingly chosen this profession and I feel a high, but, hard growth in the path.
If I would not have been in this profession I would have liked to be a sports person, who can be the best and who could earn the best.
4. What would you like to change in your personality, if at all?
My looks, I always want to be a very handsome person with a gentle attitude. I have made honest efforts to do so, but, I dont think I have got amply of a sweet fruit that other people get even after not making any effort. Rather I saw and observed that they never even felt a need of it.
5. Please pick out the adjectives which best describe your personality;
Nervous: Sometimes I do get nervous, but, not as much as I used to be earlier. Still nervousness reduces as life passes and person matures.
Shy: I am a bit shy, again thats attached with looks, as good looks make you more acceptable and one with good looks is always invited.
Other things that I think I may be: Worrying, Paranoid, Proud, Asocial (sometimes,) Guilty (sometimes,) Depressed (not always, but yes, sometimes,) Hypochondriac (not at all,) Untidy (nope,) Weepy (not so,) Emotional (I am a bit like it) Impractical (I am most of the time practical,) Confused (nope,)Suspicious (sometimes,) Jealous (yes I am,) Timid (not mostly), Aggressive (mostly,) Headstrong (ya, sometimes I am,) Forgetful (I try to avoid as much as I can,) Follower (Yes, sometimes,) Insecure (ya , to a bigger extent,) Immature (cant say,) Impulsive (ya, I try to be natural,) Rigid (yes, sometimes,) Restless (yes, sometimes,) Feminine (nope.)
Anything else you would like to add?
6. Did you have any bereavement in life? If yes, how has it affected you?
7. Do you often suffer from depression? If so, do you prefer company or solitude during those times?
No, even if something like this happens, I like to discuss things out if asked for.
8. Do you get angry often? If not, do you feel the anger inside at least? What are the things / issues on which you get angry the most?
Sometimes; things like coming across over-smart attitudes, dishonest people, people intentionally not coming up to what they committed, annoys me.
9. Did you have any issues regarding your parenting by your guardians?
Questionnaire for Psycho Analysis From rishimba
although nothing can be better than an interactive conversation across the table, this is an attempt to get to the core of the personality. wherever the modalities are important, i would use the following questionnaire.
Case Taking Sheet Part 1
GENERAL SYMPTOMS (Related to you in person)
Age: Sex: Built: Occupation: 30, M, Medium built, Engineer (service)
1. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring thought?
2. Write down all your marked mental symptoms taking the guidelines as suggested below:
- Deliriums - Nope
- Hallucinations - Never
- Fancies or Illusions - No
- Dominant emotions in your temperament ( depressed, angry, shame, jealous, absent mindedness, fickle mindedness, hurry, agreeable, arguing, moody, suspicion, others.. etc ) - depressed, angry, jealous, hurry (sometimes,) agreeable, arguing, suspicion.
- Your fears and recurring dreams. - Answered above
- Loss in memory if at all (names, words, streets etc.) - None
- Propensities ( tendency to do/think about a certain act) - As per the work to be done.
3. Your response to changes in environment
- Feel worse in the morning / afternoon / evening / night. - As per the situation, nothing specific to time of day.
- Feel worse in cold or hot weather / climates. - dont like hot weather.
- Feel worse in stormy or calm weather. - stormy
- Feel worse in dry or damp weather. - dry
- Feel worse in motion / touch / jar / any particular position. - Jar
- Feel worse in bright light / loud sound / sharp smell etc. - Too loud sound
4. What are your cravings and aversions in food?
- Cravings: Delicious fried and spicy food, fruits.
- Aversions: Most of the Chinese food and boiled food with improper spices.
5. Describe your menstrual affections ( if any )
- symptoms before / during / after
- early / late
- scanty / excessive
6. Write down the diseases running in your family. - None
7. Write down if you notice any abnormality with your sleep, hunger, thirst and bowel movements.
8. What are the various diseases which you have suffered from in your life and do you think your present illness is having a relation to the disease or after effects of the drugs taken during the time.
Case Taking Sheet Part - 2
PARTICULAR SYMPTOMS (Related to the parts affected in your body)
9. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring pain in the affected parts?
10. Describe your physical sufferings in the specific locations. - Answered above
11. How does the suffering / pain get aggravated or ameliorated with the changing environment as suggested below:
- Time ( morning, afternoon, evening, night) - Cold winters cause headache if I dont cover my head while sleeping.
- Hot, cold, dry and wet environments. - I sweat a lot, and sometimes I feel sweaty even in winters. I like wet weather.
- Touch, pressure, motion, jar, position, rubbing etc. - answered above
12. Do you think there is a specific pattern of occurance of the suffering with regard to time, period or any internal biological changes in the body?
'Pix Liquida 30' is German/ Indian make homeopathy medicine for preventing hair loss. This was prescribed by an experienced and reputed homeopath. So, nothing like self medication :)
lmittal1 last decade
In my opinion your remedy is arsenic alb 200. But you cannot ride two horses. So you should give sufficient time to your homeopath and then you should decide about starting another treatment. His dosing pattern is also altogether different. We prefer to give minimum dose to stimulate vital force and then we wait for response.
In the meanwhile you can continue with the aloe vera / amla juice and the breathing exercises. i think that alone can take care of your problems.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.