Gray Hair and FolliculitisFemale
1. What is your chief complaint (CC)? Gray hair showing rapidly and folliculitis on legs.
2. When did this problem begin? A year ago.
What happened in your life around that time? Grandmother passed away, Got married,
What do u think cause it? stress??
3. What aggravates the CC? (certain types of foods or weather,movement,light,noise,heat/cold,or anything else that you can think of ) NONE
4. At what time of the day or night is CC the worst ?specify an hour if you can NONE
5. What symptoms can you identify the accompany the CC? NONE
6. Which position do you dislike the most; sitting, standing, and lying? NONE
7. Do you perspire a great deal? if so, when and where on the body
8. What time of day tends to be a down time for u? At night, between 7-9pm
9. What do you worry about how do you deal with worries?
Worry about money, try to find solutions or stay patient.
10. Do you tend to be neater and more fastidious than those around you, more casual? Yes.
11. Do you cry easily? in what situations. No I don't cry easily.
12. When you are upset, do you tend to tell a lot of people or keep it to yourself? I tell one or two people.
13. On what occasions do you feel despair? Rarely, can't think of any at this moment.
14. In what circumstances do you feel jealous? Rarely, but only at people who are always surrounded by someone. I spend a lot of time alone.
15. When and on what occasions do you feel frightened ?any fears ?(darkness. being alone,altitude,flying,elevators) Roller coasters frighten me, anything dealing with altitude and speed.
16. What is the greatest griefs that you have gone through your life? How did you react? Losing my grandmother, I reacted by comforting my mom.
17. What are the greatest joys you have had in your life? Getting married, traveling.
18. In what situations do you feel the blues, depressed, sad, and pessimistic? Rarely, when I have exhausted all my options dealing with an obstacle.
19. What bothers you most in the other public ?how if at all, do u express Can't think of any.
20. Do you have lack of self-confidence and poor sense of self worth? No
21. Do you have any recurring dream? What is the dream? No
22. What would you need to feel happy? I am happy
23. What do u do for work,(ideally, what would to you like to do ) Work with databases and deal with customers over the phone. I'd like to work in the educational software field.
24. If you had an expected week from work, and 1000 what would you do? What???
25. How do other people view you? Friendly, and goal oriented.
26. What would you like to change most about yourself?
Be less judgmental.
27. How do you feel before, during and after meals? How do you feel if you go without a meal? Fine before and after a meal. Without a meal I get headaches and feel weak.
28. What would you most like to eat (if you did not have to consider calories, fat, anything you have read about the right way to eat)?
29. What foods do you dislike and refuse to eat?
Raw tomatoes and pork.
30. How much do you drink in a day? Includes soda, juice, coffee, tea, milk, and alcoholic beverages as well as water .how much thirsty you feel? 5-7 cups of liquids.
31. What hours do you sleep? Do you tend to wake up at particular time? Why? What makes you restless or sleepy?
7-9hrs. Wake up between 7-8am
When Im stressed I feel restless.
32. Do you do anything during sleep ?(speak,laugh,shrick,toss about, grind your teeth, snore) Not that I know.
33. How do you feel in the morning? Good.
36. How frequently do they (or did they) come?Every 28-29 days
37. What about their duration, abundance, color, time of day when flow is greatest; any odor or clots?
4-7days. Normail, no clots.
38. How do you (did you) feel before, during and after menses? Before bloated, constipated, tend to get a bit of a yeast infection before period. During, only the 1st day I get cramps. After, I'm fine.
39. What medications are you taking at present? None.
40. How frequently do you get colds and flus? Once a year.
41. Have you had any childhood illness twice, or in a very severe form, or after puberty? None
42. Have you had vacations since the standard childhood ones? Have you ever had an adverse or unusual reaction to vaccination? Tetanus shot
43. Have you had any surgery? What and when? No
44. Have you had at anytime (mention year); what therapy was given?none
A) Warts: where? When? How treated? On my hand, removed by dermatologist.
b) Cysts: where? When? How treated? none
c) Polyps: where? When? How treated?none
D) Tumors: where? When? How treated?none
45. Do you tend to have any discharges (nasal, vaginal, etc)? color, consistency: no
46. Sensitivity: no
a) Do you tend to need a smaller dose of medications than most other people? Don't take any.
B) Do you need fewer anesthesias than others, or have a hard time coming out of it?UNK
c) Do you tend to react to vitamins and herbs and/or need hypoallergenic vitamins? UNK
d) Are you sensitive to paint fumes, exhaust, dry cleaning fluid, fragrances, etc.? NO
47. Family history: mention diseases, causes and ages of deaths of father,mother,sisters,brothers and grandparents on both sides. Grandmother passed away from respiratory illness. Unknown on the rest of family deaths.
48. What else would you like to tell me about yourself or your condition?
elena79 on 2009-11-16
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
Both the issues. It is suggested on the basis of totality of your symptoms.
♡ kadwa last decade
elena79 last decade
♡ kadwa last decade
Is it supposed to get worse before it gets better?
Will Thuja ointmet help?
elena79 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.