≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Eating Paper

One of my relative's 4 year daughter eats all sorts of paper like newspaper , magazine paper etc..

Would some one please suggest some line of treatment or medicine for her

  Rajputrockz on 2009-11-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
its called pica.its an eating disorder in which a person habitually eats non nutritive substances at an age that is developmentally inappropriate. this might be due to any nutritional deficiency. check for iron deficiency. you can also try ALUMINA 6c...twice daily for fifteen days
drpriyadarshini last decade
Thank u Dr Priyadarshani.. Shall convey this and send u the response after 15 days.

Warm Regards
Rajputrockz last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.