Horrible dry acne on arms and backPlease help me with this . It has been going on for the last 7 years and I am a 39 year old woman.
I also recently developed a chalazion in my bottom right eyelid.
Thanks you for your time.
catunes on 2009-11-20
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
From kadwa on 2009-07-16
30 replies 1515 views
Rishimba has designed a very good Questionnaire (Set of Questions) for case taking. He designed this long back. i have been using these questions whenever i think that full case taking is needed.
These questions are designed to get the following information from the patient
1. Mental State of the patient
2. Physical Ailments
3. The likely cause for above problems
4. The modalities like whether the patient feels well or worse in hot weather, cold weather etc., he is relieved by / worsenened by hot applications, cold applications etc.
i also thank Rishimba for designing such wonderful tool for case taking. i can also understand the hard work that he has done for desiging these questions.
Patients can use this questionnaire for submitting their cases. The effectiveness of remedy selection is directly proportional to the details provided by the patient while replying these questions.
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Female 39
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? Very bad dry flakey acne like blemishes on my back and arms. I also occasionally suffer from depression.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Tiredness, anxiety worry, moderate depression, lack of concentration.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Moderate depression and anxiety
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Worthless, hopeless, overwhelmed, anxious, confused, depressed
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? It started approximately 8 years ago. A move from Canada to the UK.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? Later in the day and at night.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Pressure, demands expectations of others, social anxiety
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? My period aggravates the situation
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? I feel best in dry warm weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. I am moody, sometimes nervous, sometimes quiet, very sensitive, intuitive, creative
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
A feeling of anticipation, excited
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? By talking through something, intellectualizing a situation
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Yes very much
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? Hand washing,
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I love my family very much but find the relationship very intense. I have recently broken up with my partner
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? I fear being alone and fear of not being able to cope as a mother
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? Salt, spicy food, cheese
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal to sometimes excessive
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? Too much garlic although I enjoy it in small quantities
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Not well disrupted restless, sometimes insomnia
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? No
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? I can be very reclusive, overly sensitive often feel misunderstood, I am intelligent, I can spend long periods of time on my own.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance I am tall reasonably slim, small bones, fair skin dark hair
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
Regular last about a week
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
Mental problems anxiety depression
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
Lately both but sometimes pale and watery.
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
catunes last decade
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.