infertility, stressed out1. Name: Tania, originally from north India
2. Age : 35
3. Sex : female
5. weight: 136 lbs
6. Height: 5'5 .
7. country: USA
8. climate: hot and humid, Arizona
9. list of your complains :
1) infertility, all tests including thyroid hormone levels, estrogen, progesterone, abdominal ultrasound and renal function and liver function tests were normal.
2) low self confidence, worthless and hopelessness
3) when i am stressed then at night time when i go to bed and close my eyes i feel that my hand or sometimes my lips are swelling like a big balloon and it seemed too real that i have to open my eyes to see my hand or feel my lips...this alternate between hands and lips..
4)myopic since childhood
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain: since My mother passed away and worsen since I got married 8 years ago, never conceived
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic :non diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt: generally like sweets and sometimes crave for sweets
13. Thirst: feels thirsty, drink 4 to 5 glasses of water everyday
14. Tongue :neutral taste empty mouth
15. Current BP :110/65
16. What exactly is happening ?
my mother passed away few years before my marriage which produced a big impact on my life (loss) and after my marriage my mother in law, humiliated me, emotionally and mentally tortured me from the very first day till today. I look good and my personality get prominent if I am sitting in a group of people which my mother in law hates and does not allow me to even talk to my classmates or neighbors. I am working like a slave from the first day at in laws home which has further increased my hopeless feeling and decreased my morale and confidence. I thought having a job (residency) and a child might boost my confidence but that never happened. I have no support from my husband (He is behaving like a robot who hates her mother but has no courage to speak and get out of what he is going through from his childhood due to his mother's attitude--suffers somatic effects of stress from childhood). I feel stressed out, forgetful, empty minded, no thoughts, unable
to decide small things and has poor self esteem. I feel like a looser and being nothing. I felt like to leave my husband( very un supportive, does not care at all ) because of this abuse but has no confidence to do it and think what if I went into worse situation than this. I am able to mask my inner feeling but when i am alone I cry a lot.
what comes to your mind ?
when i think about my life, i feel very angry and become angry on GOD as well that HE did not listen to my prayers so most of the time i myself avoid thinking and i left myself going in the hands of fate....(compromising)
21. Situations that had a big effect on you?
marriage (which normally suppose to bring happiness in life)
I did USMLE with good scores but did not get any support from my husband and in laws to apply properly and failed to get residency. They thought I will run away after my residency and afraid they will not get any money which is stupid because where I will take that money.
25. current medicine you are taking : i am not taking any medication but i have tried clomid about four times with negative results
26. family back ground no medical /skin problems: my mother had cancer and my father had chronic renal failure and hypertension.
27. qualification of patient: MD
29. desire or like and dislike of food: sweets, high carb food, all milk containing sweets, chocolates and all kinds of fruits and vegetables
does not like soda and meat dishes
taniaindia13 on 2009-11-22
♡ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.