≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Violent sexual desire and no erections

I am 17 years old male and I have violent sexual desires and violent sexual thoughts. This problem is since 3 years of my puberty. These desires and thoughts occurs at any time. I have to masturbate. But sexual desires and thoughts are so strong that even after mastubation, i am not satisfied. Which ends in madness. These inner desires force me to have sex. Which I cannot. Because I also have other sexual problems like erectile dysfunction and small penis and testicles size.Penis size is too small.Nearly 4 inches when erect. But violent sexual desire and violent sexual thoughts are one of these major problems. I have tried homeopathic remedies like moschus 200 and phosphorus 200 but they seems to be not effective to my problem. So if any doctor can give any opinion regarging my problem so I will be thankful.

Forgot to mention:-
Homeopathic medicines available in my area is of Dr.Willmar Schwabe Karlsruhe.
  Cool boy on 2009-12-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
day 1
please take three doses of Hyoscyamus 200c at a gap of 4 hours.

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

day 2 to day 15
please take 2 pellets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours
kali phos 6x
natrum sulph 6x

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade
Please can you tell me full form of these remedies:-

kali phos 6x
natrum sulph 6x
Cool boy last decade
kadwa last decade
Kalium phosphricum will increase sexual desire I have red in homeopathy form as under:-


Please can you clarify? Thanks.
Cool boy last decade
Please ignore my suggestions and wait for others.
Best Wishes.
kadwa last decade
Off course, I will do that.
Cool boy last decade
Please go ahead with my suggested plan. Please don't take any other remedy during the treatment. Kali phos won't lead to increased sexual desires. In homepathy remedies are suggested on the basis of totality of symptoms and some remedies are also suggested for supplementing nutrition. It is very difficult to explain remedy selection in the context of another prescription. So i asked you to wait. But now you may go ahead if you wish.

Please read my posts on the breathing exercises called as Anulom Vilom Pranayam and Kapalbhati Pranayam by following the links given below. Please practise these pranayams regularly for half an hour preferably in a garden early in the morning. You may practise at any other convinient time. The only restriction that you have to follow is not to do these exercises within 4 hours after meals. You can have meals not within 15 minutes after finishing these exercises.
kadwa last decade
I will certainly go with your suggestions. I hope your suggestions will help cure me my violent sexual desires. If any remedy can help me decrease my sexual desire then it will be good for me. If you have any remedy suggestions to cure my violent sexual desire then I will be very thankful to you. One more thing, homeopathic remedies available in my area are of Dr.Willmar Schwabe Karlsruhe.

Thank you very,very much.
Cool boy last decade
Dear Doctor Kadwa,
I've taken remedy natrum sulphuricum 6x. But it seems to be helpless in my violent sexual desire case. My desire of sex going worst day by day. Erectile dysfunction and small penis size are also other problems. But violent sexual desire is the main problem. Please advice.
Cool boy last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.