Chronic Strep with Facial Tics Child1. 9 years old
4. very cold winters
5. current complain- Chronic Strep Throat for 18 months
6. current medicine - has taken Biaxin antibiotics for 18 months on and off
7. sign & Symptom of disease - starts with a sore throat and stomach ache.Gets pains in joints at times. Stomache ache on and off and different times of the day. Always tests positive at the Dr. office for Strep Throat
8. Slight back history - caught strep throat in April of 2008 and has been an off issue since. Tired all the time and irritable.
9. family back ground - Italian, Scottish and Dutch background
10. qualification of patient - student in grade 4
11. Nature of working - student
12. desire and aversion of food - likes macaroni cheese, noddles, doesn't like fish but will eat tuna. Says she get a metal taste in her mouth at times.
13. Mind-behavior, anger,easily frustrated, tired, likes to stay close with mom, irritability, impatient, she likes to hug and stay close. When the Strep Throat started she developed facial tics, face grimacing, blinking eyes, nods her head from side to side. She is not really aware of her tics. She doesn't notice that she's doing it.
14. She is very easily aggrivated.
rachabb on 2009-12-16
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 3 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.