≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

palpitations, anxiety, feeling hollowness in abdomen and lack of confidence to talk to girl

Hello doctor,

I am 27 yr unmarried person.I am suffering from anxiety disorders problems which leads palpitations, hollowness in abdomen.

and whenever I talk to new girl my palpitations goes increase and because of this I loss my confidence and I get tense. Apart from that I get emotional in such conditions. I am not able to talk freely with new girl.

please help me doctor.
  Nishant1283 on 2009-12-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Please take the following tissue salts, two tablets three times a day for 20 days and report back :

- Kali phos 12x
- Natrum phos 6x

Report back after you have completed this protocol.


Niel Madhavan last decade
Hello Doctor Neil,

Thanks for prescribed me the remedy for my symptoms. But I would like to tell u that I had taken Kaliphos12x and after that Kaliphos30x 3 yrs back for a long time.But during start of this medicine I was feeling better and at that time I hadn't any symptoms of palpitations and hollowness at upper center of abdomen. But in a long run I had felt that my heart beats is too high and my hand trembles and because of this I stopped this medicine. Now I feel high palpitations whenever I get tense(during talk to new girl, talk to senior, whenever I get the opportunity to talk among the group of people and whenever my senior gives me the responsibility to do work in a time duration) in such cases I lost my confidence with high heart rate and feeling of hollowness or emptyness at the upper center part of abdomen and I have to take long breathe

I have a fat at my stomach and my weight is 76, height is 5'6. I go to gym ,but I haven't felt relax in my palpitations case.

Doctor,is this medicine ok for my such symptoms?
or is there any alter medicine for that?

kindly suggest me doctor

thanks & regards
Nishant1283 last decade
Kindly suggest me doctor because I am not able to concentrate to my work and it affects my performance in office.

Kindly help me doctor.
Nishant1283 last decade
Please take three doses of Calc Carb 200c at a gap of 4 hours for one day (not daily) and next day onward you may take cell salts as suggested by Dr. Niel. Please report back after 20 days. Please follow homeo restrictions.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.