≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Extremely Sore Growth/Blister in Vaginal Area, Please Help

Hello, I am seeking immediate help. I am in alot of pain and I do not know what i am dealing with.
My problem started off as what I thought was an ingrown hair in my bikini line area. It is located in the pubic hair area close to the crease of my leg.
It has been a problem for me for about 6 months now and It just recently got extremely bad.
It started off as a bump which I thought was an ingrown hair, so i tried to squeeze it and poke at witch did nothing but irriate it. So i left it alone but then the area got very hard and it began to spread to about a cm long. It looked bruised under skin a blue and black colour and was very sore to touch, underwear aggrivated it.
I tried to use arnica gel on it, that did nothing, then i tried arnica pellets, still nothing, and then I used Silicea gel on it. This progressed it to what looked like a dried blister, the skin was begining to crack and the black area was beging to disapear. However after I continued to use it something that looks and feels like flesh has emerged from the sore area and the bruising is still gone. It is currently bleeding and I suffering from sharp pains when it is touched . I have been putting collidle silver and antibotic ointment and a band aide on it every day. When the bandaid is removed and the air hits it it is extremly painful and the same as when I am in the shower. The Bleeding has yet to stop and It has been a week of this exposed fleshy like wart or blister.
I am also suffering from a constant rash on my vagina, which have tried everything for. I even tried a candida cleanse, tea tree oil, apple cidar vinegar, collidle silver , but nothing seems to work. It is itchy and once itched can be extremly sore, i also have a burning sensation after intercourse that goes on for about 20 to 30 min. I am extremely sore and tired of nothing working can someone please help me !!!
  lovebug87 on 2009-12-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
day 1 and day 2
please take three doses of Sepia 30c at a gap of 4 hours

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

day 3 to day 10
please take four pellets of silicea 6x thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours

Please report after 10 days.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade
Dr. Kadwa, I could not find silicea 6x, but I did find silicea 200 ch. I have now started to take that for 2 days. I hope that is okay.

Is there any thing I can be doing for my rash that I have around my vagina? Or are these treatments going to help both of my problems?
Thank you.
lovebug87 last decade
please stop taking silicea 200c. It is sufficient having taken it for 2 days. Now report change in your symptoms after 3 days. These remedies are expected to work for both the problems.
kadwa last decade
Dr.Kadwa, I have discountinued use of silicea 200ch. I have not felt any better. The Growth is still bleeding and my rash is still very uncomfortable.
My growth is extremley sore in the shower and when the air hits it or when it is brushed up against. I am still continuing to put on bandaids and polysporn as i wouldn't be able to do anything with out it. Is there anything else I can try?
lovebug87 last decade
Please take calendula 30c and hepar sulph 30c alternating at every 2 hours for few days and see whether it helps.

like this
take calendula 30c
after 2 hours hepar suph 30c
after 2 hours caledndula 30c
after 2 hours hepar suph 30c
after 2 hours caledndula 30c
after 2 hours hepar suph 30c

You may take 200 potency if you don't get 30.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.