≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

I post before also. Please reply. Penis size

I also put one post before but no reply. Please help. I am putting some more info this time.

I 28 yr old and have been concerned about the size of my penis. when not erect, it is around 3 inch and may be 5 inch when erect. I have been mastrubating since I was 13. The frequency was high during the initial years, I have been able to reduce it during the last 3-4 yrs but still end up doing it about 2-3 time a month on avg. Attracted to porn videos, photos but never look at gils/ladies in my own cirlce with bad intention.

Overall I am a healthy man. Not fat, not thin. I exercise regular and energy level is good. I eat normal. thirst is also normal. Like cold weather. Very particular about my looks and cloaths. Do not drink, smoke or do any type of drugs. Like to eat meat. My frnds say I am a very loyal person. Do not get angry for too long. Like to drive. Sometimes I read also. Like music very much.

Want to fix probelm soon as my family want me to get married in the next yr and looking for a girl.

I want to gain a few more inches and thickness. The reason why I post my problem on this forum is because I trust homeopathy and I can not say this face to face to a doctor.

Plz help me by suggesting a suitable remady so that i can ejoy gud sex life..

thnk u
  lonelyplanet on 2009-12-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
There is no problem with u. Just relax. Can take Acid Phos 30 and China 30 daily three doses for a week as a maintenance dose.
abid ali last decade
Thnk u Dr. Ali,

So, I am jst worrying for nothing? May be I is nervous.Thnks for the reply. Shud I tke both medicine? I heard from someone that mixing more medicines at the same time is not good. Jst curuios to know.

Thanx sir
lonelyplanet last decade
yes you can take these two remedies
abid ali last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.