≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Torned foreskin - penis

I had torned the top of foreskin on my penis when I had a sexual intercourse 3 months ago. However, after resting for over one to two months as recommended by my GP, the penis is still hurting today when I have sexual intercourse.

Can anyone advise what I can do?
  goodday111 on 2010-01-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You may take calendula 30c thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours for 3 days.

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.