Recurring choclate cystDear All,
Iam suffering from this dreadful chocolate cyst for the past 1.5 yrs.Had a surgery done in feb 09 to remove 6cm cyst on right ovary and a small cyst on left ovary.Left ovary biopsy came in as corpus leutum hemorrhage cyst.Right is chocolate cyst.Now my current condition the cyst is 10 or 11 cm on the right side and some small cyst on the left side.However my pain always even before the surgery stays only on right side.I can feel the cyst on the right side these days.
Now iam recommended for surgery again which iam not ready to.I don't have thyroid,sugar,BP anything.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
Age - 27
Sex - Female
Married/Unmarried - Married on Sep 09.
weight - 63.8 kgs
Height - 5.3
country - India
1. Describe your main suffering? - Chocolate cyst on the right and hemorraghic cyst on the left ovary
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? - General malaise,Lower tugging abdomen pain 1 or 2 days before periods
which releives by putting tablet Dolo 650 mg.Back pain before and during periods.Constant,dull stinging or pricking pain on the
right side ovary.Feeling heavy on the right side abdomen.Little flab on the abdomen alone which not reducing.
Shooting Pain during urination most of the days ,it is high especially during my periods.
Dust allergy.I also suspect candida.Continous sneezing when i wake up early morning in the mist or dust.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? - Lethargic,lazy,feeling left alone like
no one is there to care for me,especially my husband cannot understand me and my illness,arguing,irritable,felling drowsy or sleepy most of the time,
want to feel fresh but couldn't,bored of household chores,quit job before 3 months due to marriage,doesn't want to go to job again
want to take care of home but iam feeling lethargic and lazy which i myself dont like.i want to be active again.I like lonliness more though iam socially active.
Anxious to conceive.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
When i had a fight with my husband.When i feel that he is not understanding or compassionate with me.When the climate is damp.
I hate damp weather.I love evening,early mornings,nice weather,but i hate cold or ac or that kind of conditions though i adjust.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Iam not sure when did it start.On 2007 i had severe emotional crisis due to disagreement of my love at home,fight with my would be,
physical beating etc.,so used to wake up in nights panicked ,couldn't sleep again and had severe joint pains so doc prescribed
depression meds for 3 months and then doc asked me to stop so stopped that.After that also emotional crisis continued till
my marriage.I also suffered on the professional front with too much work to handle for the past 1.5 years.
On 2006 had chicken gunya.From the year 2008 i have been having an illness like fever,cold etc., constantly.
I had a minor injury (ligament tear or sprain) in the leg near ankle and have taken pain meds or steriods given by doc
It may have started with stress with my immunity going down and pain meds would have aggravated the condition - according to my thinking.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
After i woke up like till 12pm.Night.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Too much walking or heavy physical activity.When i feel sad i have pain in the right side near my ovary.
I dont like noise or sound which goes beyond a point irritates me like anything.Work pressure aggravates it.
DOnt like washing clothes.i like to read books a lot.DOnt like damp or too hot temperature.Dont like cold foods or beverages.
I eat only 3 times a day.No junk food.I crave for chocolates or sweet before my periods.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or
any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I like the current house,i don't have any problem with location.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I can even tolerate if it is too hot but cannot if it is too cold or damp.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody,Mild, Agreeable Changeable,Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
No Fear of thunder storm.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? - Yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? - YEs
I have great sense of smell
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? - NO
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Friends - nice,Family - they don't care about me,husband - doesn't understand me
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fears - Verbal abuse or Physical hurting from my husband though it happens very rarely, afraid of arrogant,rude and short tempered
people,fear of accident when ever i have to use two wheeler like when i drive and others drive.
No repetitive dreams.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Idly Podi,Mushrooms,Oil,Nuts,Garlic,Deep Fried items,hot food not spicy foods.Iam a Telugu Vegetarian.Love Amla and black berry.
Hardly crave for sweets or chocolates.Like buttermilk but though i eat curd,doesn't like to eat curd much.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal sometimes it becomes dehydration.
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal.Eat 3 times a days.May be soups at lunch some day.No junk food in between.
Milk once a day in the morning.At times in the night.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
I love amla the small ones but when ever i eat it(like more than 5) i get cold and fever.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Hardly sweat or no sweat.When others sweat in normal temperature i Only sweat in high temperatures.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Normal,pale in colour.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep straight or sleep sideways with leaning on my right side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Yes.i think so.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
I have higher sense of smell than others.I have some amount of instinct which comes true situations relating to our life.
can analyse ahead of the current situation.Reading more books gave me lot of knowledge.
Like to analyze and study peoples behavior and characteristics.
Doesn't want violence or harm.I know to speak and write Telugu,tamil,English.
Can understand few languages though i have not studied them or known them where others cant.
Iam also interested in UFO,Aliens,Archeology,Origin of human race,origination of GODS etc., basically all kind of mysteries
where others are not bothered.
Have not yet found a person or friend to discuss my knowledge or clarify my knowledge on these aspects.
Iam very social but i need some amount of loneliness.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom
surfacing after the medication?
Taking Homeo for the past 3 months by my doc said cyst is not responding to meds.
Myris 20 drops - daily - every one hour - 2 months
ACO,SUL,Apis,Coni - 6 - every one hour - 2 months
Sadavari lekyam,pushyang choornam
Sabal+Hal+Asoka - 20 drops - 4 times a day
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Nothing.Sugar and BP for my grand ma after 65 yrs.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
For my height(5.3) i should be 55 but iam 63 but i look like iam plumpy.
I have some abdomen weight which iam trying but is hard to shed.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
Regular menstrual cycle.Short.24-28 days average.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
No major disease.Iam having fibroytic breast till date.
happygirl on 2010-02-01
If anyone can help me to get me out of this illness,iam very thankful for them and may the energy of GOD be with you and guide you.
happygirl last decade
Bellis Perennis 30c and Arnica 30c. Both remedies to be taken in the Wet dose twice daily.
The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:
Order the remedy in a 5ml Ethanol pack aka Liquid Dilution in a bottle with a dropper arrangement.
If this is not available the Dry dose in pellets may be use but this is not as effective as the remedy in the original Ethanol pack
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle or 5 Pellets and shake it hard to produce bubbles. This is homeopathic succussion and must be done every time before a capful of the bottle which is the dose is taken as directed.
Please visit the Homeopathy and More Forum which you can Google to get the link. I cannot record this link on this Forum as the software prevents it. Type 'Endometriosis and Heavy Bleeding' into the Search Box to read the many cases that I have treated with success.
Please feel free to ask any questions that you may wish to have clarified on this thread.
In the meanwhile do NOT consent to surgery as it is usually never ending as you have already discovered.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? regular periods.3 days.
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Headaches,body ache,irritability,cramps,mild acne break out before periods.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?.Normal or scanty.
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?,dark red mucus like.on 3rd day it is bright red.
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? sometimes,rarely
Also hair fall is more now,have black marks few on the cheek,doesn't go away,no tea or cofee or cold drinks for the past one year.Skin colour - wheatish colour to brown.
i hope it is these infos are useful.
happygirl last decade
This remedy to be taken once or twice daily?When?morning and evening?.Before food or after food?.For how many months?.
How much to drink every time?.Can Arnica and BP be taken at one time or should there be a gap?.
Dear Dr. 3 drops in 500 ml - will it react on my cyst since cyst is large?.No offense since iam little concerned that improvement should happen.
Please forgive me if i have asked much questions.
happygirl last decade
You will take both remedies twice daily with an interval of about an hour between each.
Take the BP before breakfast on an empty stomach and about an hour before dinner.
Take the Arnica after breakfast and dinner.
A dose is just one capful from the bottle which you will shake hard about 6 times every time before you sip a capful. You will take both remedies daily for as long as the CC's are visible in a scan. When the CC is reduced I shall then instruct you to stop or reduce your intake of BP. You will however continue to take the Arnica 30 for life but in just one dose nightly.
I do appreciate that your concern about just the 3 drops used in 500ml water but this is the Wet dose and I am not the first person to prescribe it. It was first recorded by the founder of Homeopathy Samuel Hahnemann in the 5th Edition of his Organon over 200 years ago.
You can expect results within a month and hopefully your Chocolate Cysts will disappear in 3-6 months. You can take a scan monthly if possible to monitor their progress.
Please report progress on this Forum.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.