≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Uric Acid + Cracked Tongue

1)iam 35 years & suffering from high uric acid which affects my renal system as i get burning in my urine along with pain in my back and sometimes i get a sharp pain in my right big toe iam taking zyloric 3 times a day but i need to switch to homeopathy kindly advise as any irregularity in my diet leads to this problem and then its a course of zyloric for 3 months for the symptoms to subside.i have given up red meat and organs totally.i also take cystone tablets 4 a day (ayurvedic)along with zyloric for the removal of any uric acid stones.whenever i have this problem i get the urge to urinate even if there is very little urine and i have to rush to urinate, urine is mostly yellow unless i take a lot of water.my father is suffering from gout for the past 40 years.
2) also iam suffering from a cracked tongue for the past 5 years and it is cracked on both sides and especially the tip which is worse.i do get a burning sensation off and on & sometimes i get a gegraphic map on my tongue , i realise some foods dont agree with me like coffee.iam really suffering because of this tongue problem and i need to know if it can be healed . please advise ... kevin
  Kevin on 2005-03-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
The only remedy that seems to cover both tongue and urine is Lycopodium.

But going simply on the urinary symptoms one would think that Cantharis would be the best .

One of the best kidney cleaners is Sars .

Check them out -see if you match any of them.
passkey last decade
agree with passkey. Another good cleanser is nettle tea - one cup daily should be enough.
erika last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.