≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Kidney Stone



Posts about Kidney Stone

Kidney stone4Kidney Stone5nightfall and kidneystone1Hydrangea dosage for kidney stone2Right Kidney Stone3kidney stone1Kidney stone and ureter stone3kidney stone1Big Kidney Stone1Kidney Stone1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

kidney stone perhaps. help needed

hello all experts. i m in trouble feeling pain in right side of kidney area. from past 7 days. i have history of kidney stone 15 years ago and treated by well known homeopath ( Dr. B.R.SUR) from delhi. he donated his hospital to delhi govt. he treated my stone within 24 hours without pain. and i refer almost 5 persons for same problem and all treated within almost same time successfully, but unfortunately he is no more now.
SYMPTOMS' pain starts from right back and come to lower abdomen. feel good when use hot bottle in back area.-mostly pain occurs after evening or night.-no urine pain.-gas also in these days and not releasing gas.-urine culture report' clear/no growth. ultrasound report: no stone seen. swelling in right kidney. prostate normal.
i got married just 20 days ago.
any remedy which can stop pain will be useful for me.
  amityad on 2010-02-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You can take Lycopodium 30c..in liquid form.3 drops of medicine , thrice daily. this will help your pain, and also avoid recurrent stones.
drpriyadarshini last decade
hello Dr. is it the same Lycopodium clavatum? i have this as mother tincture. is it useful? or advice please. thnks
amityad last decade
I have success with R27 (Reckeweg).
dhundhun last decade
hey Amit,
Pls excuse me for replying late. i was out of town.yes its lycopodium clavatum .but mother tincture is too strong.we should use lycopodium 30c for better results. how are your symptoms now?
drpriyadarshini last decade
hello doctor,
currently i m using ber. vul.Q and lycopodium mother tincture 10 drops twice both.
i was feeling almost cured from past 4 days. i m feeling little pain in right back from morning.
i just got married from one month. does it has any connection with sex with wife?
please advice
amityad last decade
In general marriage and sex does not have effect on pain of kidney stone.

But changes in fluid intake can have some effect. For example if you have been drinking a lot water, fruit juice, beer, etc. and reduced intake it may affect kidney stones. And reverse is also true.
dhundhun last decade
but kidney stone is not confirmed also. reports are saying no caculi seen. little swelling in right kidney. and urine culture is clear and no infection.
prostate is normal.
now what?
amityad last decade
There are five-six imaging techniques and same number of tests to ascertain that kidney stone is there or not. Such as X-Ray, MRI, CT Scan, Ultra Sound, IVP, Urine Tests, etc.

When a doctor says that stone is not there, means it could not be detected so (s)he can not take further action.

Kidney stone tests are deterministic, when stones are seen. If not seen, it could still be there - very fine - like fine sands - scarring.

Otherwise a stone could be of 5-10 mm dia and not hurting/scarring, there won't be symptom in general unless it happens to block.

Very fine grains could be there causing infection. I think, swelling is indication of fine grain. Or else few stones were there. They came out, still some scar is left out and it will take some time to heal.
dhundhun last decade
Please use (1)Berberus vul.Q 10-15 drops in water thrice a day (2) Apis 200 one dose Morning and Merc Corr. 200 one dose evening.
Dr Riaz last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.