Adenoids and Fluid in the earsHi, ENT has recommended Adenoid removal surgery and putting ear tubes in my son's ears. He is 3 yrs. old and has had 4 ear infections in the last 5 months. There is a lot of fluid in his years.
I want to avoid the eartubes and adenoid surgery if possible.
1. Can homeopathy help?
2. If yes, can someone guide me on which homeopathy medicines I need to buy, and the dosage?
3. Also, how soon can I tell if it has worked?
tej917 on 2010-03-03
1. whether he prefers warm surroundings ie whether he likes to be covered or he prefers cold surroundings and open air.
2. whether he has a mild disposition or an irritable diposition.
3.What physical problems does he have.
4.At what time he feels better and at what time does he feel worse like in the morning, evening, late night etc.
5.What do you think is the causative factor for starting his problems.
6. How is his performance at his school.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.