Dr. Mahfooz & Sameer & Dr. Hasnat : PE & ED problem. Please help meDear Sir,
I am Surindar age 44 from india, facing a serious sex problem since last 5 years but did not feel too much embarrassment. Now days what I feel is penis is not hard enough and small and thin compared to previous in excitement stage. Also prostate fluid is coming out very easily in thinking sex matters and ejaculation with in max 30 secs while masturbating. Loosing hair in body and head both. Bear growth is reduce; shave beard once in 3 days but previously it was daily. Testoteron is very low as per test conducted. Body stamina is also reduce.
1. Name : Surindar Nath
2. Age : 44 yrs
3. Sex : Male
4. Married/Unmarried : Married
5. weight : 72 kgs
6. Height : 5 6
7. country : India
8. climate : Dry & hot
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
a) Prostate fluid comes out easily in thinking some sexual mater
b) Premature Ejaculation (with in 30 secs) on masturbation
c) Reduce penis size and girth in flaccid state
d) Soft, thin and small in erectile state also
e) Body stamina reduce
f) React in any contradiction compared to previous
g) Mental anxiety about future life
h) Hair loess from both body and head
i) Nearer vision problem
j) Stomach problems: like forming gas, no proper digestion, little bit constipation
k) Always sweating even in AC after little be work
l) Waste pain after longtime sitting
m) Dont like to do exercise due to weakness
n) Always thing about my kids future
o) Want to just try sex movie and excited to verify sex desire
p) No mind to have sex in illicit relation which kills my values
q)No deep sleeping rather some time no sleep in night and in the morning 2 hrs
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic : Non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt : Normal sour and salt but no sweet
13. Thirst : Average
14. Tongue : Normal and small
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) : Normal
16. What exactly is happening ? Feeling tired and sweating too much even in normal whether. Gas formation
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ? Mental strain what will happen in future
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ? When my wife expired
22. How did that feel like ? Felt very bad in left chest and no communication to others. Also not able to move around the places where we had moved
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ? Very bad
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ? Now a days feel less confident and accordingly gesture is not good
25. current medicine you are taking : calcaria carb 200
26. family back ground : Well educated middle class family
27. qualification of patient : phd
28. Nature of working : S/W
29. desire or like and dislike of food : spicy but not able to digest
30. Name of foods which increase your problem : Any spicy food
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. :
a) Mind-behavior: good
b) anger : high compared to previous
c) irritability : yes
d) hurry : feel like that but lazy kind
e) impatient: less
f) how you are peculiar from other person:
g) public speaking or not : speaking but not too much
h) love and affection : very nicely
I am fatty in middle portion and sweat too much in winter also.
Please let me know anything else you need to advice homeopathy remadies.
Please help me.
homeo2010 on 2010-03-06
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.