≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Anaemia in 13 years girl

Hello all,
My 13.5 yrs daughter's Hb came back at 10.6g. I took her to Dr as she was very pale in colour and her periods were lasting approx 10 days with the last one staying for 26 days, fresh blood, with some large clots even on day 24 of bleeding.
As well as improving her iron intake, the Doctor has recommended ponstan (mefenamic acid) on first few days of period and iron tablets.I would much rather give her homeopathy. Any suggestions please? Thanks in advance
  busymum on 2010-03-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Can you please give the following information in respect of your girl.

1.whether she prefers warm surroundings ie whether she likes to be covered or she prefers cold surroundings and open air.

2.whether she has a mild disposition or an irritable diposition. How is her attitude towards her friends and relatives?

3.What other physical problems, if any does she have.

4.At what time she feels better and at what time does she feel worse like in the morning, evening, late night etc.

5.What do you think is the causative factor for starting her problems.

6.How is her thirst for cold drinks, hot drinks and water?

7.How is the bowel movement? Normal, constipated or loose.

8.Whether the child prefers to move around or prefers to keep still.

9. Whether she suffers from mood swings, physical pain etc before, during or after her periods.
kadwa last decade
Please give her Ferrum Phos-6x (4 grain per dose thrice a day) and report after 2 week. However, please reply dr. kadwa's querry for further advice.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.