Effects of sudden/heightened anxiety/euphoriaOne day, about 2 years ago, a person aged 35 received news about a possibility of his reunion with his ex-wife. Since that day, he started behaving abnormally and shows the following symptoms.
(a) He hears people talking and feels they are watching him.
(b) He hears dogs barking.
(c) He has developed fear of police.
(d)He feels women are out to harm/punish him.
(e)He feels guilty and that God is punishing him for his misdeeds.
(f)He feels he is under the influence of some power
2. Regarding his constitution, he is a tallish, highly educated person
(a)mild mannered, kind hearted, religious minded
(b)averse to mental work...in fact, he quit his job
(c)desires to serve humanity
3. His appetite and sleep are more or less normal.
4.He generally remains depressed and quiet but when he talks, he talks at length.
5. Lastly, it all happened after that news and has not recovered yet.
6. I shall be glad to furnish further information, if required
hpadda on 2010-03-19
who devised the plan of their reunion? Whether he was taken into confidence while working the plan.
♡ kadwa last decade
2.The separation was initiated by girl,s parents and he played no role other than signing the papers and he had levelled no formal charges during separation.
3. After separation, he continued his job in the same place and his ex-wife used to meet him and off and on. But they did not click with each other. He had some desire to reunite provided she does not ill-treat. And ,of that, he was never assured.
4. The news about reunion was conveyed to him by the boy,s parents after the girl,s parents conveyed the girl,s desire to reunite although, perhaps the girl was not even consulted.
hpadda last decade
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.