≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Fear of authority

Is there a remedy for fear of authorities? I've always been afraid of authority figures and subsequently, I prefer not to talk to them. I want to get over that.
  dragonsaur on 2005-03-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
The best way to get over shyness or fears of things, is to do it in small doses.

What is a lessor authority figure? Start there and work up.

This probably began in your childhood. Go back in your mind and emotions to find it and remember to understand that the memory that is unpleasant belongs to the child, not the adult.

Blessings, Sabra
sabra last decade
What do you mean by small doses? Small doses of remedy or small doses of memory? I don't have a "lessor" authority figure. I guess, I'm just afraid of anyone who I think knows more (teachers / doctors / pastors / homeopaths ...) than me. Probably stemmed from my father who was very impatient when I didn't understand something. My parents called me "stupid" very often when I was growing up. Any advice?
dragonsaur last decade
Yes this is largely a psychology problem. You need to increase your sense of "self worth"

Run little playlets in your imagination - where you tell an authority figure to "get stuffed" and other things that he/she is compelled to do.

Also take low potency Arg Nit 3x
and Silica 3x one in the morn and one at night.
passkey last decade
it helps me if i imagine the person i fear wearing only socks...
erika last decade
sorry if that appeared rude - I mean it to appear comical only...
erika last decade
Look into Petrolium and Lycopodium.
kuldeep last decade
Comical is good - you dont fear someone who is a figure of fun!.
passkey last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.