child, poor air flow in ear causing bad hearingsounds kinda weird, at least I had never heard of anything like that. I am looking for advice for our 5 year old son Leif. He has been examined by several specialists and HNO drs. Leif has poor air flow in his ears, this causes his eardrums to be sucked almost to the other side of the middle ear...so his hearing is ok but not good.
Leif has been active since he was a 4mo. old baby.
-He has always been a very active child (but not aggressive or noisy).
-I gave him magnesium and potassium and that helped him to calm down.
-Leif is our fith child and 3rd son.
-He is very small for his age.
-Fine features, gray/blue eyes (change color depending on what color he is wearing) light brown hair.
-Wets bed at night(not always)gave Equisetum hiemale D6 for that but isn't helping yet
-He still doesn't always speak clearly but it is much improved (he takes speech therapy)
- He didn't speak really at all till he was 3 or so
- He gets frustrated when we don't understand him, sometimes he will keep trying till we 'get it' other times he gives up in frustration
-He is usually a happy agreeable fellow and loves to laugh, loves music of all kinds(but doesn't sing, only a little)likes the music LOUD
- He loves to swim and watch tv
- He prefers strawberries to chocolate (usually)
- He said he dreams of a big black faceless ghost that scares him and he runs away from it, oh and it has green eyes
- Sometimes his ears (one or the other or both) turn hot and crimson
-He has black on his teeth at the gumline
- when he was learing to walk (between 11 and 14 months i think) he had 2 bad 'ear infections' pus ran from both ears for about 2 weeks and then stopped, this didn't seem to bother him any, i tried to soak up the pus and keep the ear dry
- during my pregnancy with Leif i craved cola (unfortunatly) and drank quite a bit, felt guilty about it since I knew it was terrible for the baby as well as for me...
I would LOVE to hear any ideas anyone might have for us and also what Leif's condition is called
THANK you!! :) Ruth
whoknows? on 2010-04-03
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.