Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum


Homeopathy Forum

Nitric Acid 300C for Chronic Fistula??

I am 47 year old female, married from caucasian background. I have three chronic anal fistula (5 years duration)and an anal fissure - all connected to inflamatory bowel disease. Surgery hasn't worked but I recently discovered some literature which suggests that higher doses of Nitric Acid can heal or improve long standing fistulae/fissures. I have tried 30C but there wasnt any noticeable improvement. Any suggestions?
  HealMeNow on 2010-04-20
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear HealMeNow,pl take silicea 200c 4 pills 3 times a day for 3 days then stop,apply hammemalis onit after stool in daytime and night.


Dr Abhishek Mukherjee
om sai clinic
Dr Abhishek 8 years ago

Please visit the link below and read the many pages of records of patients who have been cured of their Fistula, Fissure and Abscess.

Joe De Livera 8 years ago

Dr Abhishek Mukherjee
Your advice on BIOCHEMIC(not homeopathy)-SILECIA200 is 100% correct.In my case, even though pusbag breaks after taking SIL200. It recurs not immediately but after 2-3 years . Two questions:
- How to prevent recurrence any medicine for that.
-Shud SIL 200X be discontinued after pusbag breaks . Or shud be taken for longer period
homeovsvs 4 years ago

Dear homeovsvs,

If you wish to connect with Dr. Abhishek, click his
name and see his info and email. He has not been on
this forum for years and I do not think you will get a reply.

If you wish, do a new post, go to the front page of forum
and click the button Post New Topic that is above the first
post and create a thread for yourself and you will
get guidance.
simone717 4 years ago

Thank u Simone717. Very kind of you to put in the information . I am new to the forum and appreciate the way to seek guidance on the forum.
homeovsvs 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.