Adult Cystic Acne1. I am a 30 yr old woman that developed cystic acne at the age of 29. Prior to this, I have always had fairly clear skin with occasional small pimples that would heal in less than a week. They seem to appear very fast. They become very red and very very inflamed. They form hard lumps under the skin. I cant tell if there is pus in them or not - i assume that is what the hard lump is? Sometimes they itch in the beginning stages then give to much pain that is very intense, sharp and burning. They do throb with pain. Typical signs of inflammation. Sometimes it hurts so much it wakes me from sleep. I also still get 'regular' acne, but this seems minor now that i am dealing with cystic acne.
2. The cystic acne i get now is localized to my cheeks ONLY - mostly on the left side of face. The cysts are so deep that they leave indented scars - even if I dont mess them.
3. I dont know what started it? However, I was just getting out of a stressful situation when it first appeared.
4. I seem to get more breakouts when winter starts.
5. Nothing seems to make it better except for the 2 months they take to heal.
6. I have very hard time falling a sleep and have been this way for as long as i can remember. I try to get 8 hours sleep every night. Usually in bed by 10pm and up at 7 am. I do not have recurring dreams. However, I do suffer from sleep paralysis from time to time which sometime seems like a dream.
7. I do not like the cold, it makes my back, spine and spinal muscles in lumbar region hurt and tense up. I love hot, humid weather. I feel happier during summer.
8. My current state of mind is stressed. I feel an insane amount of social anxiety now because of the dented scars I have gotten from this acne. I am sad and irritable most of the time. Before acne/scars - I was a happy, laid back, spontaneous person that loved going out w/ friends and traveling - now I just want to stay at home. I feel obsessed with my current condition.
9. I dont really have many food cravings..i do eat a very healthy diet - 80% whole organic whole foods, no longer eat dairy and soy. Red meat limited to once a week.
10. I had melanoma about 7-8 years ago which had to be completely excised. Healed normal from surgery and have not had reoccurence.
11. I had a break out of gigantic hives after returning from trip to Thailand - the last medicine that got rid of the hives was an anti anxiety med that caused a minor rash on arms that resolved when I stopped taking it.
12. No history of homeopathic treatment.
13. My hands and feet are always cold - i dont think i get circulation there. I am slightly underweight. My eyes burn on occasion. Frequent tension headaches. Frequent digestive issues (gas, diarrhea, etc.) -this has gotten better with taking a probiotic supplement everyday. I have had cysts on my right thigh and 1 under my chin of left side. I smoke. I am currently also taking zinc, beta carotene, echinacea, niacinamide and flax oil. Was using over the counter benzoyl peroxide acne face wash when cystic acne started - now washing my face with 100% organic cleaners and moisturizers. I use 100% organic mineral make up. Recently added camellia oil to routine on scars only.
Made switch from eating processed foods, sugars to organic whole foods about 1 year prior to cystic acne outbreaks.
Please help!! I do not want any more indented, red scars on my face. :(
izzys on 2010-04-23
1) belladonna 200c
2) Hepar sulp 200c
4 pills from each,take bell in morning and hepar in evening,also take BC 20 & BC 22 ,5 TABS from each 3 times a dat BC 20 & BC22 are biochemic tissue salts from Dr Reckeweg's ,Germany.
follow this treatment plan and revert back in 15 days.
pl feel free to contant in case of any query via forum or e-mail.
Dr Abhishek Mukherjee
om sai clinic
Dr Abhishek last decade
You should take a dose of it in the 200C potency, only one dose.
Practitioner of classical homeopathy.
Parakletos. last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.