≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Father's cyst problem.

My father is 62 yrs old. Had an operation of hernia (right sided) groin region 5 yrs. back.

Sometimes he complains of pain where he was operated.

Also, he is having a cyst on the skin of the testis for the past 6 yrs which he showed to the surgeon while he was operated for hernia, but the surgeon did not advised anything on it.

He is having pain in and around cyst area. He has not shown it to me, but he says, it is having some pus also..

Pls. advise
  ajitk on 2010-05-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Pls. advise
ajitk last decade
Your dad's problem is not the type of aliment that can be resolved on a Homeopathic Forum like the ABC.

He MUST consult his surgeon ASAP and ask for advice on the pain he experiences post surgery on his Hernia and also ask for a diagnosis and treatment for his Cyst.

It may be possible to suggest Homeopathic therapy for his Cyst after the cause has been diagnosed.
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.