fatty liver problemage=25,gender=MALE, height=5'6', weight=71 kgs, I have the problem of fatty liver for the last 7 months, , my LFT says;
ultrasound shows mildly enlarged
liver with fatty infiltration grade-I,
I use to take alcohol previously 2 years back i left drinking, after that i was kept under the treatment of anti-depressants, which i left 1 year back but now I am facing this problem of fatty liver .I have tried cheldonium & phosphorus also but no relief from that, my alkaline phophate & triglycerides are on rise although I am on medications.I feel hot & I am a hot patient.please help any doctor to reverse my condition .I am on strict veg diet .
sunil58 on 2010-05-12
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
1. Describe your main suffering? sinisitis & fatty liver problem.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? I have depression & tension problem for which some times I have to go for motions 2-3 times.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?when i get tensed i go for motions & i become hopeless & become very sad that i cannot respond to any situation untill i recover from my sadness.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
i become quite & hopeless.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? 7 months back i feel some pain on my right side abdomen like some one is pressing my liver.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? 5 to 7 pm in the evening
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?tension & depression aggravate my situation & going outside & doing shopping etc improve me.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?no
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.:moody,nervous,changeable, agreeable.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?nothing
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?no
- Are you sensitive to
external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?yes.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?no
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I am very sensitive for my wife.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? no
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?i crave for fast foods & my aversions is beans.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? meat .
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? sweat more.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? No.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? yes.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? No.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? i lost my sleep when i left those anti -depressants.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?diabetes & hypertension.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance. age=25, weight=71, height 5'6'
1. Mental State of the patient
depression & tension some times that i have to go for motion, 2-3 times.
2. Physical Ailments : by birth sinus problem & fatty liver disease.In sinus i face thin watery discharge all the time & headcahe over the eyes.
3. The likely cause for above problems : i don't know.
4. The modalities like whether the patient feels well or worse in hot weather, cold weather etc., he is relieved by / worsenened by hot applications, cold applications etc.: I always feel better in cold weather , but in sinus problem also i feel good in cold weather & cold water for drinking.
sunil58 last decade
sunil58 last decade
Dr Abhishek Mukherjee
om sai clinic
Dr Abhishek last decade
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 45 minutes before or after taking medicine.
Please follow only one suggestion at a time and while reporting specify the remedy you have taken.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.