≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum

 

 

Remedies:

Mercurius Vivus: $4.19

 

The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Rash from possible Mercury poisoning

I went to the dentist and he removed an old silver filling and replaced it with a white one. Later that day I started developing a rash (clusters of red bumps) on my leg and back. The area where the bumps are is very tingly and numb feeling at times. From what I have read it could be Mercury poisoning. Are there any remedies I can take to help get rid of this rash and the mercury? I have never had problems like this until the dentist visit. Thank you for your help!
 
  cinnamon on 2010-05-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Mercury poisoning makes one very angry too.

Anyway - take Mercurius 200c just once and if you feel any benefit in 2-3 hours (especially anger part) then take a dose everyday for a week.
 
girilal last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register

 

Important
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.