extreme fear of fire crackersplease advice me. my 6 yrs old son is having extreme fear of fire crackers. he cries and is shaking terribly in fear. lately, he already throw up and really go wild whenever he hears firecrackers even in its softest sound. i really cant handle him now. his fears started when he was 2 yrs old.
June142003 on 2010-05-25
1.Whether he prefers warm surroundings ie whether he likes to be covered or he prefers cold surroundings and open air.
2.whether he has a mild disposition or an irritable diposition. How is his attitude towards his friends and relatives?
3.What physical problems, if any does he have.
4.At what time he feels better and at what time does he feel worse like in the morning, evening, late night etc.
5.What do you think is the causative factor for starting his problems.
6.How is his thirst for cold drinks, hot drinks and water?
7.How is the bowel movement? Normal, constipated or loose.
8.Whether the child prefers to move around or prefers to keep still.
♡ kadwa last decade
1. my son has no problem with the surroundings (at least for the normal days of his activities) but when he does hear fire crackers or any sound similar to it, he always want to stay in his grandfather's bed (my father in law sleeps at the first floor of the house [we have 2-storey house] in the living room area) he always want to be there and cover his ears with his fingers. im afraid his fingers might slip up to his eardrum...
2. at his stage now, he is more irritable especially if i disagree to his likes in playing. he wants to jump positioning his self to higher places. i always yell at him because his 1 yr old sister do the same... he is always noisy especially when he has playmates. actually, he his normally noisy even he plays by himself.
3. he does not have any physical problems but he is sickly when he was a baby (he is only 8mos when i gave birth through a cesarian delivery)
4. he feels better in the morning more often and is worse in the late afternoon especially if we want him to take his nap.
5. if i remember correctly, he wants to go outside to see the neighbors lit thier firecrackers one new year's eve. he was i think 2 years old then. my husband let him watch the display but when i went to see them, he wants to draw closer so i got him and let him inside our house and started telling him he might get himself wounded. that time, and after the new year, he has watched in the television accidents brought about by firecrackers. since then, he does not want to go out and even hear any of the sound of it. he always sit beside me and put his head on my armpit.
6. he is not picky. he can drink cold or tap water straight from our faucet and drink it. he drinks coffe (he share from our cups, but just a little. but he wants his milk or chocolate drink cold.
7. when he was a baby, he is usually constipated. but when he stop his feeding bottle at the age of 4, he has a regular and normal bowel movement (usually in the morning, before or after taking his bath)
8. my sons wants to move around all the time. he always feels like the world is a playground for him. he complains that my mother's house is small and he cannot move and run around like in our house which he can play in a much more spacious place.
kadwa, please help me resolve this problem as it really depresses me and worried me much because his little sister is mimicking him also and is also started to feel afraid of the firecrackers. thanks and God bless!
June142003 last decade
Homeopathyisalie last decade
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 1 drop in some 10 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
You should also do his normal counselling and remove his fear.
Please see how the remedy affects him overall.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.