help with sepia and calcarea dosesI am suffering from severe generalized anxiety, and depression. At the same time, I have chronic back pain that is only numbed by strong narcotic medicines. I am not having very much success with these treatments so I have started taking sepia and calcarea however I am not sure how many pellets of them I should take. both of them are 30 CH.
any help is greatly appreciated.
wellington on 2010-05-26
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
Wellington female 28 years old
1. Describe your main suffering? Excessive worrying, pessimistic outlook on life, unable to enjoy all of the amazing things in life, constant sadness, sleeplessness, excessive unexplained physical pain, chronic back pain, feelings of abandonment.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Chronic fatigue, extremely painful menses, back pain, headaches, thinning hair, excessive hunger
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Anxiety, unsure of future, unable to see positives, no hope , that I have been abandoned, frustration by others
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? As if there is no end to my suffering. I cannot escape the torturous noise of my own mind. I want to escape reality. I want to be numb.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? It started at least 11 years ago, when I became an adult and had responsibility and accountability.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? Evening, searching for food to distract me from my thoughts
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Aggravate: physical exertion = aggravate back, inability of others = anger and frustrationextreme feelings of despair= sleeplessness= exaustion. Bright lighting = more frequent headaches. Standing = back pain
Positive= quiet warm space
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? Yes. Uncomfortable loud unknown crowded spaces induce panic and extreme anxiety. I cannot even get therejust the thought of it sends me hiding. Menses create havoc on my entire being. Mental physical emotional disaster.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? Hot dry weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Very moody, nervous, suspicious, anger easily, frustrated, overly diplomatic, unmotivated, sad, hopless
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? unchanged
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes I need comforting and support
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? yes.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? picking at my nails, huge sighs, emotional outbursts, uncontrollable crying
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I like my friends, but cannot depend on them. I do not have children, nor do I want themI cannot take care of myself, why would I try and take care of a child! I love my husband however sometimes resent his coldness or inability to make me feel as if he thinks Im special. I also feel very betrayed by him if he chooses something or decides against me.
my familymy mother and father are wonderful but annoy me to no end at the same time. They give in to my sisters every whim.
My sister is manipulative. She is happy one day and mad the next unpredictable. I question her motives regularly.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? My fears are that I will end up alone. I will not be enough. Something bad will happen to my family. I will not be able to support myself in the future. I will have financial trouble.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I crave chocolate, cookies, candies, potato chips. Cheeses, ice cream, pizza, French fries. I rarely eat salads and vegetables, unless they are already on my plate
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? More! Chest sweats so much it is like there is a pool of water on it when I sleep. Same with my legsit is as if someone has poured water on me in my sleep. I dont not sweat like this during the day.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Irregular. Sometimes soft and regular daily. Otherwise rock like and irregular
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? Terrible sleep. Toss and turn all night trying to find a comfortable position. Often try to bring in my knees to my chest to help my back pain
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? No.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? Not really sure I am different.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? Effexor xr, wellbutrin xl, concerta, dexidrine, klonopin, tramadol, oxazapam, flexril, celexa, seroquel, oxycocet
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
tall. Brown eyes, natural brown hair that is bleached platinum blonde. Tattoos, body piercings. Regular weight. Augmented breasts, narrow hips, thick thighs. Generally unattractive to myself. No self improvements makes me feel as if I am ever good enough.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? They are now finally regular 3 years after discontinuing birth control pills. They can last anywhere from 5-7 days.
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Extreme physical pain in abdomen and back. Exhaustionbefore and during.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? Flow is excessive
i-s the blood thick bright red or pale watery? Thick bright red. Sometimes dark red almost black.
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? Huge clots that look like ground meat. Ew.
wellington last decade
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.