≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

I lose my erection

Respected doctor, my name is asif, 26 male from india.
My weight is 60kg, height is 5'6'.
Sir i am having erection problem. When i have stimulation, few drops come out and i lose my erection,sex desire and stimulation. And before drops come out, i have half erection. Though my penis is still rock solid but when when i rub foreskin i get full erection but due to drops , i lose erection.When i face this problem i have no more sex desire and same is for ejacualtion. If i ejaculate, i have no further desire for many weeks.
I am doing masturbation when i was 18 years old. At that time i was doing masturbation 4-5 times a day and in spell.
And i am facing this 'drops' problem from my very early stages but i toke no notice.
Most of the time my hands are feet are cold and i have backache.
Backache started just 4 years ago. When i mastrubate , i felt backache, but when i stopped masturbation for 2 weeks, i was fine.
Now situation is totally changed. Please help me in this regard.
My main problem is , i lose stimulation, erection.

kindly suggest me some homeopathic medicine or any other allopathic medicine..

thank you.....

kindly reply....

its urgent.....
  suman1983 on 2010-05-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
80% of sex prob. Psychological your e.mail add plz
dr.akmal11 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.