≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Sedalia ® - Boiron: $11.99


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

nervousness and Sweating during sex

Hello Doctor..
I am of 27 yrs old unmarried guy. I tried twice to have sex with my GF.. and I found, I was not able to make love with her.. as I felt nervousness and my penis did not get full erection in front of her and I was sweating a lot. I have habit of masturbation.
Please suggest me what to do..

  rambashtha on 2010-05-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You tried twice with ur GF but couldnt do it what did you feel what came to your mind that time?

When you are about to have sex just before that how is your condition?

Did you have the guilt that you had masturbated in your young days?

Dr. Yogesh
yogeshrajurkar last decade
Thank you Doctor,
Thanks for replying..
Well, I dnt feel guilty what I did, I still do masturbation.
During the period of sex, what feel I do it fast.. and get over excited. this is what I feel, and she is of 21 yrs.
And before sex my penish is is semi-erectile position, it is not too hard to penetrate.

Please suggest me.. what to do.
rambashtha last decade
Acid Phos 200 Single dose of 2-3 drops in half a cup of water
U can drink the entire amount in one go

Repeat after a week
In between just observe let the dose act
Report in 8 days
yogeshrajurkar last decade
Thank you Doctor..
Thanks a lot.
Let me try this.. will this help me for semi-errection..??

Any way. I will use this medicine.. from today onwards.

Thansk again...
rambashtha last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.