≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: $11.99



Remedy Finder:

Tennis Elbow



Similar posts:

tennis elbow pain 2tennis elbow pain - plz help 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Elbow pain / Tennis elbow

Hi, I am (35 Y male) suffering from tennis elbow kind of symptoms, though I don’t do anything that repetitive in nature to cause tennis elbow. Doctors suggested me some steroids injection but I decided not to go that way and try homeopathy. With some research I identified Ruta and used 200 potency. My elbow pain got reduced to say 90 % in just a week time. I used Ruta 200 alternative day for about 1 month but the condition is not improving. I tried taking Ruta 1M every fifteen days for one month. No improvement. Please suggest what to take now.
Now a days I am feeling pain in both of my index finger too when pressed (The middle joint).
[message edited by pranaym on Tue, 02 Dec 2014 13:50:08 GMT]
  pranaym on 2010-05-31
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
which side ?
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
This is on left hand side, outer edge of the elbow. feels more when pressed.

pranaym last decade
List out symptoms that helped you to arrive at the choice of Ruta.

Also symptoms that don't point towards Ruta.

Pankaj Varma
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
I just checked that it responds well for over use of muscles, I have a tendency of feeling cold. And I selected Ruta, and this worked well till 90% of the cure.

[message edited by pranaym on Tue, 02 Dec 2014 13:50:52 GMT]
pranaym last decade
Try Ruta 6c ...one dose every morning.
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
Thanks Pankaj.. I will try and post you results after a month.
[message edited by pranaym on Tue, 02 Dec 2014 13:51:16 GMT]
pranaym last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.