Cold due to dust for my wife, pl suggestSex: Female Age: 30
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Cold due to dust. It becomes worst with cool climate. When away from dust prone area cool climate there would be no cold. The cold is associated with lot of sneezing and running nose. And also tearing from eyes.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
No other sufferings.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
A lot of uneasiness and unable to concentrate on work.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Lot of uneasiness in the body physically and mentally.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Before 12 years it was there for some time. And after a long gap, now from one year.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Dust and cold climate aggravates / warm weather and dust free climate ameliorates.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Extremely the cold is due to due to Dust prone climate. When gone out of our residing place, I am not getting any cold. I would be of very normal health.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
hot /dry weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Not very specific.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Not very much
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Lot of affection towards children and some dissatisfaction towards husband.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fear when alone ,dark and also watching horror movies. When slept by turning to side, get no dreams, other wise some bad dreams, not a repeated ones.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Likes Some oily food and not very specific.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Normal, its more on back.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
When no cold, sound sleep, with some alterness. Used to sleep by turning to both sides.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel as if .. in some part of the body?
Nothing like that.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Allopath medicines lke citrize, alday gives temporary relief for the cold.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Heart problem and cold to my father, B.P. and joint pains to my mother.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
5.2 height,48 KG weight, dusky complexion with little bid bend shoulders(inward).
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
pradeepx28 on 2010-06-01
Please take Arsenicum Album 30c thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
day 3 to day 15
Please take 2 pellets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours
natrum sulph 6x
kali mur 6x
ferrum phos 6x
Please report after 15 days.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
pradeepx28 last decade
**She may stop the medicines now and may repeat the above scheme if her problems recur.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.