≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

high protein in urine - kidney problem - remedy / homeo dr suggestion - requisition - chennai

My 2.5 years old child has HIGH PROTEINS IN URINE. Can anyone suggest good Homeo Doctor at Chennai, to treat this Kidney Problem. You can also call me 98410-67371. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am not interested to go for allopathy treatment. Kindly help me.
  proturine on 2010-06-12
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
There is a possibility that Dr Prananta Banerji who owns the Homeopathic Foundation Kolkata can help your child.

You can contact him on

91 033 30582817 /18/19

consultation at pbhrfindia.org.
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.