≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

anul fistula and fissure

I am 32 yrs old.i had first baby at 28 yrs of my age, through normal delivery but with forecepps. now i have my second baby who is 1 and a half yrs old. since her birth , i had developed anul fistula and fissure problem. i am taking homopathy treatment which gave me a lot of relief, but still my problem is not completely solved. i have a little boil around my anus from which pus drains out on a regular basis. it causes a lot of pain and itiching problem. as i am a working women ,if i have to sit for more than 7 to 8 hrs.it becomes painful. I am taking following medicines;
myristica sebiferra 30
silicea 200
all these medicines are in liquid form. i take 2-3 drops of myristica sebiferra in little water twice a day and after sometime i take calcarea sulph 6x twice or thrice daily. after 2 or 3 days i take silicea 2 drops in little water once a day . when i take silicea, other medicines are discontinued. i.e silicea is taken twice a week. i even apply calendula Q in liquid form on my anul area which is in liquid form. having applied this lotion gives me a lot of relief.i am very sensitive and i always remain in tension. but have a good married life. please suggest how can i permanently get rid of this problem in short span of time.
  parampreet on 2010-06-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I note that you are already under the guidance of a Homeopath who has prescribed the remedies you have listed.

If after some time you do not experience any relief, you are requested to post your problem on the Fistula thread on the link below. You are also invited to read the many pages of cases which I have treated many of which have resulted in a cure.


If you decide to join this thread you are requested to complete the patient's questionnaire on;

Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.