≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

I got pains in my knee joints

I am ramki,25 who is using the medicine you prescribed for height
increase......baryta carb 200c(3 drops--3 times a day) and silicea12x (3
times a day).I have been using it since last 2 months.In the first month of
usage, i got slight pains in the knee and hand joints and tingling sensation in the joints.I started taking good
nutrition in the second month.suddenly all my pains are gone.When i don't
take good nutrition on some day, i get slight pains on next day.

am i showing good symptoms? should i use some other medicine?

I am taking another homeo remedy for constipation also.will this remedy
interfere with height remedy?

I am ramki,25, male , body type: medium, current height: 5'6 ; weight: 65kg.

waiting your life changing reply with 1000 eyes.

  ramheight6 on 2010-06-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
please doctors ...kindly reply....


god blessings
ramheight6 last decade
Dear Mr.Ramki,
its better to consult an expert Homeopath in person.
Do not self medicate.
Dr.Saravanan last decade
Yaa i did consult a doctor....

They say you wont grow after 21 years..
try to leave with it..

wat can i do?

can u point to me to some doctor who can help me?

ramheight6 last decade
Dear Mr.Ramki,
You can try Yogic exercises which may help in promoting growth.Please consult an expert Yoga therapist.
Do not be obsessed with height increase.
Take nutritious food, keep your mind stress free.
Dr.Saravanan last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.