≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Attn: Dr. Ali007, Joe De Livera || PCOS, Chocolate Cyst problem 8Endometriosis tissue found in chocolate overian cyst surgery 128 years old diagnosed with chocolate cyst. I am married for an year not having kids still.... seeking for homoeopathy treatment 8Endometriosis and chocolate cyst 14chocolate cysts of 10.4cm 1Please help Joe De Livera - Chocolate Cyst and PCOS 7chocolate cyst with severe abdominal and low back pain... 8endometriosis with chocolate cyst 1Endometriosis with chocolate cyst 1Endometriosis with chocolate cyst 8


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

chocolate cyst

I did my laproscopy surgery for chocolate cyst in the year 2009 and my doctor said after surgery i should get conceived with in one year or else the same problem will arise again but i was not conceived and recently when i took scan again the same problem had started.so please help me about this and i need permanent cure about this.
  saru1509 on 2010-07-02
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Did your gynecologist prescribe any drugs like Danasol to be taken by you for some months after your surgery ? A similar drug is essential to ensure that you do not present a Chocolate Cyst again and if you have not taken them, it is very likely that this has resulted in your problem which you describe: 'recently when i took scan again the same problem had started'.

Have you had a scan taken recently ?
If so what is the result ?

Please order Bellis Perennis 30c in the Ethanol pack or Liquid Dilution meanwhile and await further instructions on using this remedy which will help you.

Please also complete the Patient's Questionnaire on:
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.