≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: $11.99


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

back pain because of accident

Dear sir

A boy age 16 years nearby my house has back pain problem. he can't sit properly even on chair, cant lie on back. Most of the allopathic doctor refused his case as they are unable to decide the reason.

However, a physiotherapist estimated that it may cause due to some accident happened in the past. On query, his parents accepted that around 6to 7 years ago, he was fell down from a 5 storey buiding. This pain was first happened at that time, but after taking medicine, it was cured, now it started again.

therfore, I have decided that pain might be suppressed by anti-pain medicines, and it was not cured properly. I want to help this helpless family. So, I think ARNICA is best remedy for that, but I am unable to decide potency & frequency in this chronic case.
Kindly advise acordingly, and any other remedy that you consider more suitable for the case.

He is also physically very weak and cant speak fluenty and repeat some words many times.
  Jatt77 on 2010-07-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Calcarea Carb 1M every 15 days

massage with Rhustox Q and Arnica M Q (equal volume) with equal quantity of olive oil. twice a day.
mazharmhm last decade
To Jatt

Your choice of Arnica is correct. You can use the 30c potency in the Wet dose taken twice daily and it is made up as follows:

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made up as follows:

Order the remedy in a 5ml Ethanol pack also known as Liquid Dilution.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake it hard to produce bubbles.
This is homeopathic succussion and must be done every time before a capful of the bottle which is the dose is sipped as directed.
Joe De Livera last decade
I do agree with Joe. Yes Arnica-30 is no doubt is a valuable remedy However, if he agrees I also suggest Hypericum as complementary medicine in this case also.

Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Thank you Dr. Mehfooz, Dr. Joe, and all other members who had given their valueable suggestions. Dr. Mehfooz please cofirm me whether should I start treatment with Arnica & Hypericum or with Calcarea Carb 1M as advised before.

I have also selected Arnica alongwith Calc. Phos. 6x, but I was confused with potency. I anyone consider another remedy which is best suited for these symptoms, your suggestions would be more appreciable.
Jatt77 last decade
Yes you may proceed with Arnica-30 ( 5 drops per dose thrice a day or protocol joe advise your ) also Use Hypericume-30 ( 5 drops per dose thrice a day. For the time do not use any other medicine.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.