Lots Of Diseaseshello
im a 20 year old male. Ive got alot of health problems so ill just make it as brief as i can
1) whenever i eat , my hands stink of raw meat smell but this finishes after like 3-4 hours. Ive had this for around 10 years as i can remember
2) ive got an oral disease called gingivitis for the last 6-8 years in which my gums bleed whenever i brush or when i wake up my and when i gargle then blood comes out from my gums and my mouth and breath also stinks
3) ive got type 2 diabetes since 8 years
4) I feel very hot after i eat lunch or dinner but this doesnt happen if i eat snacks or something light.
5) i have social anxiety
6) i cant concentrate when im studying or listening to a lecture. I can hardly concentrate for 5 minutes before i start to loose concentration and dont remember a thing about the lecture. But this was different when i was a kid in grade 6 when i was the top student in the class with straight A's and my concentration was really good but then after a few years i totally lost my concentration
thanks in advance for any replies
noobz on 2010-07-19
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.